Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should we do to people who talk loudly on mobile phones in the public?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this was a Boddington's thread.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I wish Billy Mays would sell some sort of cell phone jamming product on infomercials. I'd like to interfere with peoples' calls.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Put them on a "Reality" TV show on Fox.
        Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Check out this jamming device!

hehe
          Monkey!!!

Comment

that's BS man, I want one for $19.95... BUT WAIT CALL NOW AND GET THIS NEAT LEATHER CASE AND A HANDS FREE ADAPTER!
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Listen for potential confidential information and steal their identities.

Comment

My sister once resorted to getting out a pen and paper and taking notes on his conversation. He moved elsewhere on the train and continued talking loudly.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

well, you can always steal the phone afterwards, then make few bomb threats with it and claim to be against capitalism and western society, I bet he won't be talking to that phone anytime soon again.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    well, you can always steal the phone afterwards, then make few bomb threats with it and claim to be against capitalism and western society, I bet he won't be talking to that phone anytime soon again.
                    hehehe...
                    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

I'd try that, but the military would probably drop a bomb on me.

Comment

and that's why you won't leave the man out of your sight, because you put the phone back in his pockey/bag right after calling..
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Good ideas.

Originally posted by SpencerH
                          Its called cell yell. Try joining in with the conversation. Why shouldnt you, they seem to be trying to include you anyway?
                          A friend of mine did that once. She said it was very effective.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

and that's why you won't leave the man out of your sight, because you put the phone back in his pockey/bag right after calling..
                            Good point.

Comment

Hey, I am not talking on cellphones. I'm talking to myelf.
                              "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

I heard in Japan they have cell phone Jammers, so you cant even use the damn things while you are in a threater or were ever they have the jammers. I really never understood why people come to class in Collage and have their cell phones on, why cant they just turn them off and they can check for messages after the class is over.
                                Donate to the American Red Cross.
                                Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Working...
                                X