Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got in the most trouble with my parents when I...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD:

I did lie on apolyton one time... i had said something before about me being rich... that was an outright lie. When I talked about bad people coming to my neighbourhood that was in reference to Mayor Street's Safe Streets program which put a cop on every corner in north philly to get rid of dealers but now the dealers moved down into my neighbourhood in large numbers.

As for the jacket thing... My mother was going to send me to lebanon but for some odd reason she decided not to. I can't explain that crazy irrational woman.

Later though she did get me a plane ticket (with money that she took from me ) and i had a fight with her at JFK international and the cops came and ordered her to take me back to philly.

I think the thing is that you people don't want to believe me because it means you can't just dismiss me as an *******. it's like Hitler... it's easy to just say Hitler was an evil man... looking at his abusive childhood, the fact that his father wasn't around, his father himself was the bastard child of a jew who took advantage of adolf's grandmother, his homelessness, etc. begins to cause one to question Hitler's one-sided evilness... same thing with my life. Feeling sorry for me don't mesh well with seeing me as an *******.

thanks
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I was a relatively good kid except for the fact that I would NEVER say sorry for something that I didn't think was my fault and my mom was enough of a Lutheran (has been unitarianized recently ) to not punish me very much if I "said sorry and meant it." We were both so insanely stubborn that we could have stand-offs that lasted for hours before one of us cracked
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
      X