Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got in the most trouble with my parents when I...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might want to think about leaving home then Speers, and SOON!

Comment

I lived in the way way back bush country.

I had a very long walk to the nearest bus, and a very long ride after that.

I was about 9, and I missed my bus, my dad was very mad.

The very next day, I missed my bus again....so I tried to hitchhike/walk...because you don't want to make my dad unhappy. Because if he's unhappy, YOU'RE unhappy.

Luckily I was picked up by the school principal, I got to the school at 12:00, and I'd walked a very long way, which I was used to back then.

She insisted on driving me back to my dad right away instead of letting me stay and ride the bus, no matter what I said.

I watched her face as we left the paved roads, then the telephone poles, finally left the official roads and maps and entered Wonderland.

My dad was VERY angry that I had brought a government outsider in, no matter what I said, that was one of his most paranoid phases, so I got The Belt.
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Sounds like you have it tough Speer. Being in such a family is like being in prison for a crime you didn't commit. You'll get out eventually and have the rest of your life to try to get right. Good luck.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

ignore speer, this is a common threadjack.

thanks

Comment

When I was 2 I decided that I needed to put sunscreen on. I didn't want to miss a spot, so my clothes got covered with it too. And the floor, and the walls.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Seeker, the belt sucks but the yardstick was worse...until my dad finally broke it over me. Yup, that yardstick couldn't measure up.

Comment

Loif:

I'm a senior in high school... the worst is behind me and i'll be out in June (the day after my graduation day though my mom has made it clear she wishes she could get rid of me sooner).

Social services came in November but I basically lied and said **** wasn't that bad because i figured there was no need in my mom being arrested or whatever when I'm almost out.

So I'm cool but I'm ticked off that people never experienced what I experienced growing up... they lived in thier mansions with the big green yards and their loving fathers and mothers in that ungrateful leftist land known as suburbia.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Speer, so you're mad at normal people because they have it better eh? Watch that anger guy, don't pass it on where it doesn't belong. You might have a family one day...

Comment

ungrateful leftist land known as suburbia? that's the most retarded thing I've heard today... suburbia is the bastion of the Republican party....
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Lancer:

thanks for your support. I've always thought you're a good man.

You ever get the buckle of a belt though? what was the worst for me was these wooden soled shoes my mom had kind of like clogs... those things f-ed you up, especially getting them against your arms or back (your ass got too much fat on it to block the blows so my mom didn't like to strike that area too much).
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Lancer:

A lot of people I know have experienced the same or something similiar... broken homes is the norm here...

I would never harm my children though. I hope to, at least in my blood-line, end the cycle of broken homes... even my grandfather was an abusive drunk.

thanks

Comment

No, never got the buckle...hang in there Speer. When you leave kick off the dust of the place and never look back.

Comment

That sucks that you've had such a horrible upbringing. Why did you lie to social services though? They could have helped you out.

Comment

Lancer:

actually the buckle aint even as bad as it sounds. I mean being hit by a metal thing seems like it would be real painful but the leather cracks of a belt stay with a tingling pain for a little while that the buckle don't really got. Then again, since I was 15 or so, I stopped getting the belt (because of one time where i actually restrained my mom and she apparently realized she could only use knives from then on), so I might not remember how they felt too good.

Loif:

Well I'm almost out so it's alright. I figured that it scared my mom enough that she would calm the violence which it did do... it didn't stop from referring to me with her 'pet-name' of ******* though. but it's cool. i can deal with words

thanks

Comment

I've erased 2 posts I wrote, because I don't won't to list all my ****, there really isn't any point, I made a thread about it a long time ago and I've had psychologists and ****.

But I know that I will never have a son. Our family has something bad in our blood.
                                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
                                X