Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you willing to do in the name of your country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hepatitis?

Travelled to malaria infested countries recently?
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Halitosis?
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

None. Sorry Rodina
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Only half the people would give their wealth? How wealthy are you guys? I don't even have any. That one was easy for me

Yikes a third of the people would launch weapons of mass destruction.
            "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
            "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
            "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by orange
              none of the above. I would donate blood, but I can't.
              See, I knew you were gay.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

See, I knew you were gay.
                You don't know that, he could be undead. I only se him at night.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Lawrence of Arabia, well, than I am one of those people you named "sick ****s". You see, country is more than one or two or ten children for that matter. There are thousands of children and even more other people in the country. So if for example some child happens to know info about when enemy will bomb your city (his father is some general for example), than it is better to tortue him/her (I doubt he/she would stand against tortue for much time anyway) and evacuate city timely and safe much more children who otherwise probably would be killed. Also, the same goes about situation where tortuing/killing children is needed to beat information from their parents/other relatives.

In cases named above I would agree to tortue, but obviously I would never tortue children or anyone for that matter "just because they are people of enemy".

Comment

Like most of these "would you have sex with your father to save your mother's life" hypotheticals, it's impossible to answer without being given a more fleshed out scenario. Regardless of the hypothetical's details, I'd probably organize a bake sale, traffic in crystal meth, and free the animals from the zoo.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

In that order? Bad idea
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

loinburger, scenario was given and written several times...

So, this is it again:
                        Your country is in war with some other country and it was invaded
                        You are asked o do some of the things of written above (donate blood, give wealth, etc.).
                        Other options, like be tortued, be raped, see your family/friends killed, etc. talks about the case where you would have some secret information and enemies would use their force to beat it up.
                        Tortuing/killing civilians and children is also about beating information, like military plans, of certain indviduals
                        Oraganising terror acts means planting bombs near some factories of enemy state or other installations. This would disrupt production, but many civilians would die also. Suicide terror act is the same except that you'd have to implode yourself in that case.

Comment

No, not in that order. It's a bad idea to release potentially dangerous animals when in a severely altered state of mind, as would doubtless be the case after my eating a batch of brownies laced with crystal meth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic
                            Your country is in war with some other country and it was invaded
                            Too vague. Why were we at war? What are the details of the invasion, e.g. is the enemy imposing heavy taxes on conquered territories, and/or using WOMD, and/or employing terror tactics, and/or disrupting my crystal meth production centers, etc? How assured am I that any of the tactics listed in your poll will have a significant impact on the enemy? How significant?

Would you have sex with your father to save your mother's life?

Comment

Is your father goodlooking?
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                              X