Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you willing to do in the name of your country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you willing to do in the name of your country?

What are you willing to do in the name of your country? We are assuming that there is war going on, etc., and you are required this help. Please note that some things aren't requested help (for example "be tortued" means that you would be tortued to beat some info out of you, same goes about loosing family (that means that someone would say that they will kill your family in your eyes if you wouldn't give some secret info)). Launching mass destruction weapons means just pressing button. Tortue someone means that you yourself have to beat info from someone. With which of listed things you'd agree (this is multiple choice poll).
    Give your wealth
    8.74%
    Die
    5.34%
    Loose your familiy/friends
    4.37%
    Kill enemy soldiers
    11.65%
    Kill enemy civilians
    3.88%
    Kill enemy children
    4.37%
    Do a terror act (not suicide)
    5.34%
    Do a suicide terror act
    1.94%
    Be tortued
    6.80%
    Be raped
    4.37%
    Donate your blood
    15.05%
    Tortue enemy soldiers
    6.80%
    Tortue enemy civilians
    4.85%
    Tortue enemy children
    3.88%
    Launch weapons of mass destruction
    6.31%
    I would run from my country if war started
    2.91%
    I wouldn't run, but do nothing or eat bananas
    3.40%
    Last edited by Sonic; January 24, 2003, 19:10.

It's the evil finnish army! Run for your lives!
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I wouldn't do any of the above except give blood, unless there was a threat of my country being invaded or attacked on a regular basis.

I have no patriotism, but would defend the land where I live from direct assault.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Being raped wouldn't be that bad if you happen to be a male
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
          Being raped wouldn't be that bad if you happen to be a male
          So then you'd be raped also by male

Comment

I can see this isn't going to last long...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So then you'd be raped also by male

If it's for my country...

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

You are twisted if you think you'd enjoy being raped.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I would do none of the above, unless we are talking about an invasion of my country, and my country is a country I consider to be moral and free. If my moral and free country is being invaded, I would give blood, give money, and volunteer to fight. However, if the country tried to forcibly take any of these things from me, it would no longer be moral or free, so therefore I would not support it.
                  Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                  Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hey David... I could have guessed how you were going to respond... WORD FOR WORD
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

David, yes, this is about invasion to your country. Your country is your country (the one you actually live in), so it depends on you werether you consider it moral or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                        Hey David... I could have guessed how you were going to respond... WORD FOR WORD
                        I'd be willing to bet it was in his Apolyton notebook.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

No need... I've known David for a long time... long before Apolyton ever existed
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

I meant David has it in his notepad. It would make things easier for him.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

There is not option to nuke your own country. Wow how can you forgive them for >put here some crimes that your gov probably done to you Then again Antartica have no gov, but I'd like to do several blasts to country that I'm citizien "probably"

Datajack Franit It's clear you haven't BDSM past behind you so... please dudes behave. I'd like to read what would do for their country people like Dinodoc and GP, or CT.

Comment

Working...
                              X