Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new strategy for picking up women: - and what are your strategies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I advise you learna da English.
    We speak the same language Tipa
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Is loving phisics patology?
      money sqrt evil;

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
        I know Im just pointing out that the thread clearly is for heterosexuals.

And yet boris comes here and starts talking away like we care...

IMO ya that was pretty gay. But then again, this thread was pretty lame anyway.

I mean. Why ask us? Do what comes naturally.
        You wouldn't think that UR has watched "Spartacus" over 80 times, would you?
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

yes its true. Im so in the hots for Boris and his nutsack shaped head. hmmm...love those flannels and dog chains. His hairy arms. hmmm... like making love to Chewbacca! Its great!

Comment

Originally posted by muxec
            Is loving phisics patology?

Could you explain your question?
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

muxec, physics girls are nothing. Try sleeping with a psych major. crazy, b*tchy, psych major, that is...
              :-p

Comment

My SO happens to be a psychologist. You are so lucky you are so far away.
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  You are so lucky you are so far away.
                  Meaning you wish you were as well?
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

My secret has been that I don't pick up women. I found a much better way, which is to get to know a lot of women and decide which one of them you like the most and go for her. I'm kind of shy about approaching women, but it's a lot easier to do so when you know something about them. There is another big bonus, which is that you end up with a lot of great female friends this way. Your group will tend to sort itself into girls that:

A) Become your friends, at which point they tend to be off the table for relationships.

B) They find someone else. File under inactive.

Fortunately you can always add to the pool (to a point, it gets harder to find singles the older you get) to bring it up to snuff.

This pool system worked great for me during my many years as a bachelor. Even if I didn't have a girlfriend to have sex with, I had a lot of great female friends that helped me take the edge off of my loneliness so that I didn't seem desperate. They also taught me a lot about women, and introduced me to zillions of their friends. Never underestimate the value of being seen having fun with another woman, it's a powerful aphrodesiac for any unattached women around who are missing that sort of fun in their lives.

While I am by no means a Don Juan, I have had much more success with women than you would expect from someone who has only average looks and income.

P.S. One downside is that if your girlfriend comes from outside your social group (as my girlfriend of the past 6 years does) she can become jealous of your female friends. I lost one really great friend (not entirely, but we aren't nearly as close as we used to be) because of this. Fortunately my current best female friend is a lesbian, and so my girlfriend tolerates her well enough.
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                      I went out with a psychologist for a couple of years. She was completely crazy, but a lot of fun if you dig being irresponsible. When I started getting more serious about my life I had to move on. For some reason I tend to go out with women who are mondo educated. I've dated several doctors, several lawyers, and a slew of girls with advanced degrees of one sort or another. I used to do this in college too, though they were just overworked students then. I used to break them out of their study funk and make them have fun, and they always loved me for it.
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                        yeah but is she psychotic?

Comment

• She can be if you badmouth her major

Comment

• well as long as she doesnt keep coming over your place long after u guys have broken up... then i guess its ok.

Comment

• Broken up? What? Is this some kind of curse?

Comment

• The other girl that i love:
                                I: Night... Stars... The stars look so romantic...
                                She: What do you think about the distance to the stars and methods of calculating it?
                                money sqrt evil;

Comment

Working...
                                X