Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new strategy for picking up women: - and what are your strategies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer festivals.
    Coffee shops.
    Restaurans.
    Bars.
    Beaches.
    Shopping malls.
    Libraries.
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

I find "Hi, my name is Dave" to be a nice opening line. It shows you're polite; it lets her know your interested; and it says what your name is. Well, unless your name isn't Dave.
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I pretend to everyone I'm gay, so I gain their trust, then ask them out.

Comment

"Here is 100 bucks" seems to work quite often.

Comment

I think you just pretend to be straight to men, Redfern
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
              If anyone here had an effective strategy for picking up women, do you think they'd be wasting their time hanging around here??
              Some of us do that from work
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

volunteer activities like a foodbank...
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                  If anyone here had an effective strategy for picking up women, do you think they'd be wasting their time hanging around here??
                  I have a successful strategy for picking up women... it worked 100% of the time I used it.

I went up to her, said "Hello" and we started talking. Within 2 weeks we were dating, a few years later we were married.

And I still hang around here.

Comment

"As for strategies I just went with honesty and very direct approach-- I find it works better than most "strategies". I ended up in realationships or in bed with the women that liked me and didn't waste time playing games with women that didn't go for me."

Believe it or not guys, it is that simple. Don't waste your resources on dry wells!

Comment

"for picking up women: - and what are your strategies?"

Put both hands around her waist, lift using my leg stregnth, not my back.
                      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Diss needs to go back to his old tried and true.
                        "Why don't we get drunk, and screw".
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Let's see:

Originally posted by aaglo
                          Summer festivals.
                          Too far away, too expensive... and only for those who likes being drunk 24/7

Coffee shops.
                          Don't have anyone nearby

Restaurans.
                          We only have two types of restaurants nearby:
                          1: Order food 10 months before eating there (and way too expensive)
                          2: The place where you go with your family/close friends

= none of those places are pickup places

Bars.
                          The bars around here, are bars for those who wants to get drunk ASAP

Beaches.
                          The only girls to find on that little place called beach are blondes

Shopping malls.
                          We don't have big shopping malls nearby... the only shopping place where the girls are spending all their time, is at the clothes shops... and I hate clothe shops...

Libraries.
                          You mean people actually visit the libraries? Here it's only the elder people who visit such place (or students, who has about 10 minutes to find the books they need for the school project...)
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

*JohnT crosses off Denmark from his "Places to pick up chicks" list.*

Comment

You mean people actually visit the libraries?
                              I do, frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                                I went up to her, said "Hello" and we started talking. Within 2 weeks we were dating, a few years later we were married.
                                The only problem is, a lot of ACS men don't know what to say after "Hello" - that includes me. Fortunately, I didn't need to use it.

Comment

Working...
                                X