Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new strategy for picking up women: - and what are your strategies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new strategy for picking up women: - and what are your strategies?

is completely ignoring them. So far I haven't had much success, but I'll keep trying.

Anyways how do you guys meet women (or men)? Where is the strangest place you have gone to meet women (or men)?

Try learning the Vulcan Nerve Grip.

Comment

I usually meet women through friends, but I need a new plan, because my friends have terrible taste in women.

The strangest place I've gone to meet women was a public urinal. There weren't many there.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Coffee shops are great for meeting girls so are sporting events.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

coffee shops. Haven't tried sporting events.

Comment

Just give them special treatments. Most women have serious problems with self esteem.

that would only work in very limited situations.
            :-p

Comment

meet through friends and stuff. Try to show yourself as funny. Chicks love funny guys.

But then again. Your talking to a guy who hasnt hit 2nd base 6 weeks, and almost got married, lives alone,unemployed, and ate a can of green beans for dinner.

Comment

show interest
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

my problem is that i fall for "hot girls that don't know their hot". they've either had some weird highschool expierecne and feel ugly or whatever, low self esterm and whatnot. perfect feeding ground for me. then, as it usually happens, they realize they're hot before i get any of the goods.

i'm a funny guy but meh. hasn't gotten me anywhere. i'm pretty shy myself though, and that don't help. i loathe parties. social anxiety. woooo!
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

anywhere I am not

seriosuly

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

If anyone here had an effective strategy for picking up women, do you think they'd be wasting their time hanging around here??

Comment

good point, why am I asking this here?

Comment

Zkribbler
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                            If anyone here had an effective strategy for picking up women, do you think they'd be wasting their time hanging around here??
                            well there are us old married farts-- She's at work

As for strategies I just went with honesty and very direct approach-- I find it works better than most "strategies". I ended up in realationships or in bed with the women that liked me and didn't waste time playing games with women that didn't go for me.
                            Most women will recognize honest and tehre was no bs.
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I don't use pickup lines.

but I'm terrible at first impressions. I get too nervous. Once I get to know someone it is fairly easy. All my girls I successfully dated I got to know before I started dating them. Either in classes in school, or they were friends of someone I knew.

I have never been able to approach a strange woman and ask her out.

Comment

Working...
                              X