Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush can count his reliable allies on one hand even after losing a couple of fingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats not even a good analogy...
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Why not? because you're big and strong?
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
        Let me predict that France will be there with troops in the end.
        ...which end?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

because it would be a completely different situation

basicly you want something from the US while the US prevents you from getting over run. you should be giving us something for our benevolence!

i agree though, we should pull out of the ME military and you should defend yourselves. its about time you did.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

the US hardly prevents us from being overrun.
            "our benevolence"
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

I agree. At the very end, there will be France.
              If France was a man, Id punch him in the stomach...
              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                Are the Aussies are in because of the Bali bombing?
                If you mean in the sense that the Australian Government hopes that by being a good ally The United States will one day save us from the yellow peril then the answer is yes.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

The United States is going to save Australia from Bananas?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

see my other thread
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Well. That's a perfectly good 100-nil attempt ruined.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Canada has 4 destroyers to the American 56. If they don't help, I'm not too worried.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Howard is IMO a fascist scum who is treating immigrants like **** just because they aren't white. He does what he does exactly because of the "Yellow Peril".

Apartheid is coming back... (not that it ever was absent in Australia...)
                          "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                          George Orwell

Comment

The Yellow Peril?? It is still 1948 in Australia?
                            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                            And notifying the next of kin
                            Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
                              Canada has 4 destroyers to the American 56. If they don't help, I'm not too worried.
                              You miss the point - the United States doesn't needs its allies cream Saddam Hussein. It could do that with one carrier battle group tied behind its back.

The US needs its allies to show the flag and make an essentially US operation into a multinational coalition for diplomatic reasons.

This exercise is also showing who are the closest allies of the United States. Its surprising Canada no longer wants to be in the inner circle.

Comment

Canadian politicians of certain political persuasions feel a need to show that they are independant. Not to mention that it is not difficult for reasonable people to wonder where Saddam fits in the War on Terror.

Besides, we are inextricably linked to the gorrilla to our South. Neither of us could get rid of the other. We don't always have to play nice. The other is always going to be there. Not many nations other than Mexico are in that position vis-a-vis the US.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X