Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush can count his reliable allies on one hand even after losing a couple of fingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drake: HAH! I beat you to it!
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Aw shucks - we only go for the live fire training.

Interoperability is becoming a big issue. Only a few military forces in the world can now fully integrate into a US operation because of their technological advances.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
        what would canada send? a couple hummers and 4 guys with machine guns?
        You're thinking of The Rat Patrol.
        No, wait. They didn't use hummers.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Perhaps we should call the US, Britain and Australia the Allies of Evil.
          Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

Rat Patrol would be good......
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Rat Patrol was some bad muthas.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Berlusconi´s Italy is one of these remaining "reliable" allies. and as you probably know Italy has always been a very reliable partner in history.
                justice is might

Comment

yes - one of your close allies I believe....good luck!

Comment

Oh ****... does this mean we'll have to bail out the Italians? Probably does... damn... maybe we can put them in cafes in Kuwait until the war is over .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                      I'm surprised Canada isn't joining in..........
                      the french sector is a disease on the anglo-ness-ocity.
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                        I'm surprised Canada isn't joining in..........
                        What's in it for us?
                        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Too bad Howard didn't ask himself that question.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by oedo
                            Berlusconi´s Italy is one of these remaining "reliable" allies. and as you probably know Italy has always been a very reliable partner in history.
                            See John Keegan for a revisionist view of Italy effectiveness during World War One.
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Its too soon to know who will go in with us. Several states ahve said they'll only go with UNSC sanction, but they are assuming that there is persuasive evidence the UNSC WILL give sanction. The French have made clear they will veto force regardless of the evidence (which is their right) I doubt all of the states saying they require UNSC sanction will stand aside if the evidence is strong enough. How strong the evidence will be we have yet to see, but it should become clearer soon.

The backbone shown by Colin Powell the last few days is encouraging.
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Colin Powell is cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X