Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

urgh.NSFW

Comment

LOL at least ban me for insulting someone specific (like Fez), insulting everyone with an obscene banner I cannot control isn't stylish
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
        Elftor September 11 episode is really vulgar and offensive
        *not full comic

True, it's pretty bad. But I find things like that to be humorous.

Comment

I am not stylish. Just look at the thread I posted.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Elftor does laundry is pretty funny

Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

at Azazel - a cool person always knows what to wear

Ixnay- :d:
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Patrick Farley has some great webcomics at

He has a Pokemon/Book Of Revelations fusion that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
                "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Working...
                X