Now THIS is a stylish webcomic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now THIS is a stylish webcomic

So many dull, boring comics! Have a look at something NEW!

I laughed my ass off when I found this place, let me know what do you think about it HERE
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Pathetic.

Not surprising, since you recommended it, weird Italian

Here is a really wicked web comic: www.elftor.com

Comment

You better think about your Janica-cow as one day she will get busted for the obscene use of steroids she's doing!
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Elftor > *

Comment

yeah yeah and one day your football players will know your anthem

Elftor > *

hey what does that mean?

Comment

elftor mentions the Todestruppen. Shades of EVC.

The one I liked the best was that pyramids one (with the camels and all). It actually used the web to make something different from just a print comic. Check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
              hey what does that mean?
              Elftor is greater than * (* is a wildcard)

Therefore Elftor is greater than anything.

Comment

Ugh. This is not funny at all. Europeans have to be the people with the least sense of humor.
                When one is someone, why should one want to be something?
                ~Gustave Flaubert

Comment

The one I liked the best was that pyramids one (with the camels and all). It actually used the web to make something different from just a print comic. Check it out.

Yeah I read it, very cool

Therefore Elftor is greater than anything.

I just discovered it few days ago, someone here posted the link. I find him very funny in most cases ... but some stuff, like spetember 11.. I really wonder how do you Americans take it... are you offended..? He isn't really being respectful, to put it mildly

Comment

Elftor is greater than ****

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Ugh. This is not funny at all. Europeans have to be the people with the least sense of humor.

Hey dont bash us all because of one Italian

Comment

Here is the gay comel comic strip: http://www.demian5.com/next.007.html

It is the best of all time. Its more like art than comic. And no words!!!! It rocks. I used to check every week to see the next issue.

Comment

He was mentioning YOUR Elftor!

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion I just discovered it few days ago, someone here posted the link. I find him very funny in most cases ... but some stuff, like spetember 11.. I really wonder how do you Americans take it... are you offended..? He isn't really being respectful, to put it mildly
                            I find the september 11th comics to be quite funny. Then again, I have a very odd sense of humor.

Comment

look mr. Sphagetti you called that monstrousity 'stylish'

You cant compare that with elftor!

'stylish'

I think the author shot himself after he did that abomination of a comic

Comment

Working...
                              X