No announcement yet.

Now THIS is a stylish webcomic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't you take a stroll along the only motorway of your entire country and eventually crash into the only roadsign again, of the entire country?
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

why dont you go to Ethiopia in your little tanks and get spanked by cavemen again?

The event has influenced your culture tremendously

Comment

Said from the guy whose country's biggest cultural achievement was a skier playing a guitar concert after crashing at the Olympics after 10 gates, and another skier-obese teenager waving a croatian flag around 5,000 drunken slavs
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Said the guy whose best payed sportsmen are supersticious idiots who each have their personal priest and each team has a church and yet they cant learn few verses of the national anthem

something to be proud of

plus you cant ski to save your lives

Comment

not to mention you live in a fascist dictatorship under that il duce Berlusconni

and your fascist police planting evidence and shoots protestors

I feel sorry for you datajack

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
              look mr. Sphagetti you called that monstrousity 'stylish'

You cant compare that with elftor!

'stylish'

I think the author shot himself after he did that abomination of a comic
              Elftor made me laugh a couple times. But it is just like all those other webcomics. The gay camel one is a cut above.

Comment

REading y'all's posts is like watching two little homies (like what Elftor carries) fighting each other.

Comment

did I forget to say FIAT is the crappiest car ever built in europe, Trabant included? How could I forget that

You can see it on that commercial, Barichello cant get out because his door have stuck (typical on FIATs) and Shumi is actually happy he doesnt have to drive a FIAT and will therefore live another day

Comment

I'm more sorry for you, as I live in a beautiful and free land, while you and your compatriots are wandering around in a pathetic country whose political strenght in the world can be compared to Burkina Faso

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

REading y'all's posts is like watching two little homies (like what Elftor carries) fighting each other.

I m just explaining to the Ethiopian sex slave that his taste in comics is not something he should brag about

Comment

Italian political strength

Keep eating your spaghetti while Franch and Germans decide what will be done. One example when Italy actually did have some say in anything?

Chiccollina was your most able politician till this day

And I m not talking about her debating strengths either

Comment

...and Europeans wonder why Americans never listen to them. Your like the three stooges over there.
                          When one is someone, why should one want to be something?
                          ~Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Elftor September 11 episode is really vulgar and offensive

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I think the link in the first post can easily be considered to have adult content. ("lick the **** and win 20$" ).

Delete this thread, and ban him for eternity, Ming.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

How could I notice that! Those stupid banners are randomly generated!

(azazel )

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X