X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilderess:
      Firstly: you are all such fun, I enjoy reading your posts. I feel as if I knew you by now, so that I come here just to see that you're all right.

Secondly: this is excellent English language practice, particularly when I post myself.
      Same here
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• Originally posted by boann
        hi cavebear, nice to see you posting in the OT again
        Hi Boann, Slow... I tend to post in the OT whenever I get really bored or am getting close to another level title. Right now, I'm not too far from 3,000.

But (I hasten to add) I always try to post something appropriate to the off-topic topic and put some thought into it.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

• Originally posted by Joseph
          If you did, than you would remove it.
          Because it was my first name to use when I joined in Feb. 2000. The 1944 came after I had a computer at work, and it would not allow me to log on as Joseph. So I let joseph go. About 6 months ago I had some problem with voting and Dan Q suggest that I go with a new name. I told him that I was joseph and told him a few thing that only he would know and so he switch me back and deleated 1944.

Now back to the Question at hand.

Comment

• I have been around here for a long while now. Its great!
            -PrinceBimz-

Comment

Working...
            X