who is the oldest apolytoner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexnm

I would post one of his political cartoons here, but given that he never did it himself, I don't want to do it without his authorization.
    hi ,

he allready has posted some cartoons conserning the "political" live here at aplyton , ......

indeed you should ask , .....

Aro , .....

have a nice day
    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by panag

hi ,

he allready has posted some cartoons conserning the "political" live here at aplyton , ......
      did he? interesting... any links?
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus

Hehe, can't say that's a bad idea. If I wasn't such a lazy bastard I would done so myself

Dr Strangelove,
        Nah, I think joseph1944 is the oldest, but probably most people don't know him very well...
        i love joseph1944, no way am i going to get him out of my sig

Comment

Originally posted by LaRusso

i love joseph1944, no way am i going to get him out of my sig
          If you did, than you would remove it.

Comment

Hey folks.. sorry you wasted 5 pages of posts before I saw this thread
            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph
              If you did, than you would remove it.
              no way jose...
              why did you take 1944 out of your nick?

Comment

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
                Hey folks.. sorry you wasted 5 pages of posts before I saw this thread
                We were killing time waiting for you.

Comment

Wilderess, you registered on Jul 2001 and your Post Count is still 0?! How? Why? amazing...
                  --
                  OT: How old is Jay bee? (He won´t tell us...)
                  The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos113
                    Wilderess, you registered on Jul 2001 and your Post Count is still 0?! How? Why? amazing...
                    --
                    She posts only in the OT, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexnm
                      She posts only in the OT, I think.
                      I know , but still amazing don´t you think?

By the way, that avatar... is he Shaoran from CCS?
                      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Comment

• Well, it's amazing that she managed to get here without even a mild curiosity about civ games...

About my avatar, I really don't know. I stole it from another board.

Comment

• Well, it's amazing that she managed to get here without even a mild curiosity about civ games...
                          Thats true

About my avatar, I really don't know. I stole it from another board.
                          Hehehe, and what board would that be? Just curious...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexnm

did he? interesting... any links?
                            hi ,

there is one he made for the elections in the civ 3 democrazy game , .....

have a nice day

so Aro what is your age , ....
                            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Hehehe, and what board would that be? Just curious...
                              Some board about F1 racing sims... I was trying to find some answers about baaad things involving GP4... I think it was this forum

so Aro what is your age , ....
                              he's 48, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlos113
                                I post only in the OT. The only computer game I ever got enthusiastic about was Myst - boy, that really was a hypnotizing game. Or, rather, visual trip.

Firstly: you are all such fun, I enjoy reading your posts. I feel as if I knew you by now, so that I come here just to see that you're all right.

Secondly: this is excellent English language practice, particularly when I post myself.

I found Apolyton, when a young man I know told me about this and I came to see what this is all about.

Comment

Working...
                                X