• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes

goodf idea

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Actually, my dad registered here and posted when I first got him his computer so he's a member and he just turned 80 last week
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood
        What sucs is finding out that you have been arguing with a 15 year old kid
        And losing?

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

hi cavebear, nice to see you posting in the OT again
          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Yeah, you old codger.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by aaglo
              I'm 30. I think that's pretty much right in the middle.

AFAIK, I'm the oldest Finnish apolytoner
              No you're not.

Comment

I'm the oldest Brazilian, and I feel younger than most people here.
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm
                  I'm the oldest Brazilian, and I feel younger than most people here.
                  hi ,

, so how young is Aro then , .....

have a nice day
                  - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                  - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                  WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

jeez, you're right. I never bothered to look up his profile. Now I know that he's Aroeira, a well-known cartoonist here in Brazil. I never thought that he could be a civ gamer. Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm
                      jeez, you're right. I never bothered to look up his profile. Now I know that he's Aroeira, a well-known cartoonist here in Brazil. I never thought that he could be a civ gamer. Cool.
                      hi ,

the guy even has made arociv.com , ......
                      and next poly HOF he should get a spot (!)

if that is not evidence for a dedicated player and poster , .....

huh , and why do people keep talking about how "old" one is , ..... the sheer sound of that , brrrrr , it makes one "old" even before he or she has names the age , .....

ask how young are you , that sounds far more positive

have a nice young day
                      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilderess
                        No you're not.

... hence the AFAIK...
                        I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Originally posted by panag

the guy even has made arociv.com , ......
                          and next poly HOF he should get a spot (!)

if that is not evidence for a dedicated player and poster , .....
                          I would post one of his political cartoons here, but given that he never did it himself, I don't want to do it without his authorization.

Comment

Well, I'm the oldest Greek poster.

My Greek compatriots are the most...controversial of poly's posters.
                            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

You know how Greeks are.
                              Last edited by SlowwHand; February 4, 2003, 16:26.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Worse then Texans, with one quoteable exception...
                                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                                X