No announcement yet.

Hilliary covered up the rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, Jules, what if the Fed simply began paying interest on members deposits?
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

This doesn't beat my favorite Clinton-related rumor. Someone working at White House had allegedly seen Bill and Hill decorating a Christmas tree... WITH CONDOMS AND DRUG PARAPHERNALIA! DAH! DAH! DAH!

Seriously, I still wonder if anyone, anyone took that seriously.
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Hilliary covered up the rape

Originally posted by Ned

1) I am not surprised she knew. She just pretends not to know about her husband's philandering.

2) I am not surprised she masterminded the coverup - she is the brains of the family.

3) I am not surprised she covered it up because of the billing records that were found in her quarters in the White House. She appears willing to go to great lengths to cover up both her own and her husband's wrongdoing.

4) She appears to be one of the most ruthless and smart politicians ever. Ranks right up there with Julius Caesar.
        Anything that could happen also happens They told me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jules
          I'm assuming Ned was referring to Paul Krugman's approach to fighting Japanese deflation by raising expectations of future inflation. The effect of this is to push the real interest rate below zero, thereby stimulating investment spending. The same approach could be applied here in the United States if there is a serious risk of deflation.
          The are only two problems:

1. Liquidity trap
          2. Global trading - just because I invest doesn't mean I want to invest in Japan, say.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Urban Ranger, is the liquidity trap related to nominal or real interest rates? Could you provide some explanation?

Second, do you have any idea how to get real interest rates negative in a deflationary environment?
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

I propose starting a new thread for the econ discussion so I don't have to see this revolting thread title resurfacing.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by GP

HUH? There are liberals who actually think this way. News flash. Happened during the great Clinton administration. And Bush was Texas gov and Cheney was Haliburton CEO at that time.
                Many intellectual liberals think this way, because there is some truth to it. Cheney obviously thinks this way since he claimed executive priviledge, something that is only reserved for Presidents and not Vice Presidents. If Cheney has nothing to hide why doesn't he come clean?

You will believe what you want GP. You are a reactionary conservative and Clinton hater to the core. Nothing I write or any link that I post will change your mind. I only posted it to show an alternate pov to counter all of the unconditional hate of Clinton and the unconditional love of Bush. Calling me a liberal is not an insult and calling any accusation that you disagree with nutty and blaming everything on Clinton will not change the truth. The truth will eventually come out, but by that time, nobody will care.

*MP Struts down the runway wearing the latest in tinfoil hat fashion*
                "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Originally posted by MosesPresley

Many intellectual liberals think this way, because there is some truth to it. Cheney obviously thinks this way since he claimed executive priviledge, something that is only reserved for Presidents and not Vice Presidents. If Cheney has nothing to hide why doesn't he come clean?

You will believe what you want GP. You are a reactionary conservative and Clinton hater to the core. Nothing I write or any link that I post will change your mind. I only posted it to show an alternate pov to counter all of the unconditional hate of Clinton and the unconditional love of Bush. Calling me a liberal is not an insult and calling any accusation that you disagree with nutty and blaming everything on Clinton will not change the truth. The truth will eventually come out, but by that time, nobody will care.

*MP Struts down the runway wearing the latest in tinfoil hat fashion*
                  You remind me of the French guy we had here who tried to argue that the American Revolution was an imitation of the French one. He didn't care for that Anglo-Saxon concept of llinear time...

Comment

Re: Hilliary covered up the rape

Originally posted by Ned
                    On the way home tonight, I heard on Shawn Hanity's (Sp?) show a guest, I don't know his name, who said he had an Arkansas trooper, I believe, who was in a room with others trooper when Hillary burst in and said that her husband had tried to rape Juanita Broderick. She called her a *****. She then organized a coverup - this occurred when Clinton was running for governor the first time.

The caller said he would see if he could get the trooper to come on Shawn's show.

Why am I not surprised that Hillary is a criminal.

I also read that space aliens landed in the white house a few days ago from some tabloid.

Why am I not surprised?

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
                      Yes, about 6 months ago. He showed up and managed to lose all my respect in the period of about a week.

I remember that arguement. It was like the first time I had posted in the OT forum when I saw that going on amidst the actual dialogue of the thread (i dont recall what it was about) It seemed like yall were argueing about that forever
                      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman

I remember that arguement. It was like the first time I had posted in the OT forum when I saw that going on amidst the actual dialogue of the thread (i dont recall what it was about) It seemed like yall were argueing about that forever
                        I remember hitting him pretty hard. For saying something boneheaded. I guess he didn't know I have special dispensation to haze. Now, I have to be nice though...since he's on my "team".

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                          Of course the conclusion that Hilary is a criminal is a troll. However, be aware that this story is out there. You may here of it again -- for example, if Hillary is tabbed for VP by the next demo nominee.
                          And if we don't, it's part of the vast left-wing conspiracy!
                          I refute it thus!
                          "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                            Of course the conclusion that Hilary is a criminal is a troll. However, be aware that this story is out there. You may here of it again -- for example, if Hillary is tabbed for VP by the next demo nominee.
                            Ol' Scaife Mellon still has a hardon about that money he lost.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                              HUH? There are liberals who actually think this way. News flash. Happened during the great Clinton administration. And Bush was Texas gov and Cheney was Haliburton CEO at that time.
                              Enron was a major contributor to Bush's gubanitorial campaign (as well as his presidential campaigns). Given that many of these energy trading companies seem to be based in Texas, it wouldn't surprise me if Bush had his hands in the dirty business, since it would help the Texas economy. Course, I don't see any reason why they would involve the governor when they could just do it themselves. And Cheney was too busy making money off selling and buying to Iraq to be involved with California.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Heck why blame Simon or Davis or the CA legislature (including their whole gnatcatcher-loving, anti-power policy for decades). You can time-transport Bush and Cheney and make it their fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X