Hilliary covered up the rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
    Ned, if you really believe this and are not just trolling, then you are perhaps the biggest fool around this board. Come on, fess up it was a joke.
    "We need, IMHO, to continue to cut interest rates - to zero or below if necessary, until the economy really rebounds"-Ned
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

So? There are conservatives who actually think Clinton had Vince Foster and others murdered. Just goes to show that nuts abound.

Ned, if you really believe this and are not just trolling, then you are perhaps the biggest fool around this board. Come on, fess up it was a joke.
      Don't you try to out-nut us.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger

"We need, IMHO, to continue to cut interest rates - to zero or below if necessary, until the economy really rebounds"-Ned
        Oooooh no no no, he didn't, did he?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Yes, about 6 months ago. He showed up and managed to lose all my respect in the period of about a week.

He also claimed that 9 of the 19 9/11 hijackers came through Canada (when in fact there is no evidence that any had ever stepped foot in Canada).
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yes, about 6 months ago. He showed up and managed to lose all my respect in the period of about a week.

He also claimed that 9 of the 19 9/11 hijackers came through Canada (when in fact there is no evidence that any had ever stepped foot in Canada).
            I can't agree with the first thing (one only need look at Japan to see why that would be an awful idea), but as for the second claim, I remember that that was stated on the news at least several times. Might have been wrong and later corrected, but it was on the news at some point.
            "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Well if it was, then it was pure speculation on the part of an irresponsible journalist. Several came through Indonesia, some through middle eastern countries, and some through France and Germany.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

*shrug* maybe. Maybe they were confusing the hijackers with the millenium plot in which a terrorist was captured on the Canadian border. I dunno.
                "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Frogger: I remember that story too. I also remember the Arabs that wanted to blow up LAX on New Years 2000 transited through Canada.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Just one Arab, AFAIK...

Your media goes wild with specualation that terrorists came "across our undefended border with Canada" (cue scary music). So far we've seen one attempt, and he was caught by the astute US customs guard (i.e. the system worked).

And remember that wacky story from a few weeks ago? The one where the FBI was duped by an obvious liar into putting out an APB for 5 people who don't even exist?

To bring us back to the original thread title, Miss Hillary Rodham Clinton then went on the air claiming that she'd been told by "sources" that the 5 nonexistent men had crossed from Canada to the US (more specifically across a lake on an Indian reservation).

Your media thrives on scare stories, and they've been playing up this Canada issue with no facts behind them whatsoever. The fact is that we do a good job securing our borders (much better than any of a dozen other places with regular points of transit with the US).
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I think I heard that show, too. Wan't that the one where Hilary was also seen leading a lynching, smuggling snuff films, and kidnapping the Lindburgh baby?
                      Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry...
                        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                        -Bokonon

Comment

Of course the conclusion that Hilary is a criminal is a troll. However, be aware that this story is out there. You may here of it again -- for example, if Hillary is tabbed for VP by the next demo nominee.
                          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Ned, crackpots call into radio shows all the time and spout out wild, unsubstantiated rumors. Why should anyone think this one would get more traction than the countless others?
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I'm assuming Ned was referring to Paul Krugman's approach to fighting Japanese deflation by raising expectations of future inflation. The effect of this is to push the real interest rate below zero, thereby stimulating investment spending. The same approach could be applied here in the United States if there is a serious risk of deflation.

(Real interest rate) = (Nominal interest rate) - (Expected inflation)
                              Note: this approximation is good if the values are small
                              "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

a) No, he was saying that the nominal rate should be set below zero; that way during a deflationary period the real interest rate would be positive

b) Your argument does not make sense; if the nominal rate is above zero and the Japanese currency is experiencing deflation then the real interest rate would remain above zero
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X