Hilliary covered up the rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilliary covered up the rape

On the way home tonight, I heard on Shawn Hanity's (Sp?) show a guest, I don't know his name, who said he had an Arkansas trooper, I believe, who was in a room with others trooper when Hillary burst in and said that her husband had tried to rape Juanita Broderick. She called her a *****. She then organized a coverup - this occurred when Clinton was running for governor the first time.

The caller said he would see if he could get the trooper to come on Shawn's show.

Why am I not surprised that Hillary is a criminal.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Re: Hilliary covered up the rape

Originally posted by Ned
      Why am I not surprised that Hillary is a criminal.
      Why am I not surprised you would jump to that conclusion based on an unsubstantiated comment from an unknown speaker on right-wing talk radio?
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Re: Re: Hilliary covered up the rape

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly

Why am I not surprised you would jump to that conclusion based on an unsubstantiated comment from an unknown speaker on right-wing talk radio?
        1) I am not surprised she knew. She just pretends not to know about her husband's philandering.

2) I am not surprised she masterminded the coverup - she is the brains of the family.

3) I am not surprised she covered it up because of the billing records that were found in her quarters in the White House. She appears willing to go to great lengths to cover up both her own and her husband's wrongdoing.

4) She appears to be one of the most ruthless and smart politicians ever. Ranks right up there with Julius Caesar.
        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Hilliary covered up the rape

Originally posted by Ned

1) I am not surprised she knew. She just pretends not to know about her husband's philandering.

2) I am not surprised she masterminded the coverup - she is the brains of the family.

3) I am not surprised she covered it up because of the billing records that were found in her quarters in the White House. She appears willing to go to great lengths to cover up both her own and her husband's wrongdoing.

4) She appears to be one of the most ruthless and smart politicians ever. Ranks right up there with Julius Caesar.
          Leaving #4 aside (because I agree), my point is that there's a world of difference between saying "I'm not surprised she knew" (which you said) and "I wouldn't be surprised if she knew" (which, I hope, you meant).

You can't be surprised she knew, because you don't know that she knew, unless you always take at face value the claims of callers on talk radio (in which case I have this bridge for sale...)
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I've got a better news flash for you: Bush & Cheney with the help of Enron engineered the California energy crisis.
            "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
            —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

That allegation may be completely BS, like the one brought up by Paula Jones.

I think the attacks on the sitting President of the United States were mostly exaggerations, lies and often totally unfair. I'm defending Bush exactly in the same way as for Clinton.

Comment

You gotta be trollin', Ned.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

So some unverified person made some unsubstantiated assertions. Lets see how good it stands up in court. There is a thing called slander.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Interesting shift of emphasis, making Hillary more central. Attack dogs will now be able to get new mileage out of old stories. Look for lots more of this.

I think that if I believed something merely because I heard it on Sean Hannity's radio program, I'd be too embarrassed to mention it in public.
                    "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

Ned, you are looking as bad as jimmytrick right now...for shame
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MosesPresley
                        I've got a better news flash for you: Bush & Cheney with the help of Enron engineered the California energy crisis.
                        HUH? There are liberals who actually think this way. News flash. Happened during the great Clinton administration. And Bush was Texas gov and Cheney was Haliburton CEO at that time.

Comment

I do think Hillary completely lied about one thing. She came on TV druing the campaign (92) and VOLUNTEERED that her marriage was a normal, loving one. And not one where she stuck to him for politics. I don't beleive that. And the way things have eveolved it sure looks like what she VOLUNTEERED was directly wrong.

None of this is to say that I take the allegation of a caller seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                            Well said.... err... eyed.
                            "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Originally posted by GP

HUH? There are liberals who actually think this way. News flash. Happened during the great Clinton administration. And Bush was Texas gov and Cheney was Haliburton CEO at that time.
                              So? There are conservatives who actually think Clinton had Vince Foster and others murdered. Just goes to show that nuts abound.

Ned, if you really believe this and are not just trolling, then you are perhaps the biggest fool around this board. Come on, fess up it was a joke.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X