No announcement yet.

What is Southern Culture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time to form the People's Democratic Front for the Liberation of Nebraska (including the Dakotas, which were originally part of Nebraska territory). Our flag shall be a Runza on a field of popcorn!
    What about the Democratic Peoples' Front for the Liberation of Nebraska? Splitters!
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

• Originally posted by monolith94: Hooray for New England! We're not racist!
      I beg to differ...

I grew up in the South and I've lived on the West Coast for many years and I've traveled to just about every other region of the US, and I can tell you for sure that the most racist people I've ever met are from Boston.

I don't know what it is about that city (maybe there's something in the water) but it seems that the people there can't stand anybody who is not a member of their particular ethnic group.
      ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

• Originally posted by monolith94: Hooray for New England! We're not racist!
        Among the nastiest anti african american racism I have seen in my life time was in Boston, with repeated incidents of mobs of whites (mostly irish descent) attacking school buses filled with black children.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
        X