• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GP

Think about it. You'll figure it out.
    Please give me a hint, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

Why not 638?
      Maybe you mean 688? 637 is older but still better (because the crew is better.)

Don't have balls to swim under Arctic ice? Perhaps because your subs can't break ice when they going to surface like Typhoon can? Your subs are so fragile.
      Russian boats do have cool under-ice capabilities. But 637 is designed for under-ice also.

You don't remember how you said to Paiktis- "Alexander was Ottoman or something"? Or you don't remember how you referred to board game in discussion about best aircraft?
      It's hard to remember something that is just in your imagination.

Comment

Some 637 info

Comment

Originally posted by GP

Maybe you mean 688? 637 is older but still better (because the crew is better.)

Russian boats do have cool under-ice capabilities. But 637 is designed for under-ice also.
          Crew don't determinate everything WW2 sub with super elite crew will never defeat ultra modern atomic sub with regular crew. And btw, why you are so sure that your crews are better? And I guess Typhoon could break a couple of times more thickly ice then any American sub can, as well as it can launch it’s missiles while staying on a couple of dozens meters deeper depth then any American sub. (hmm... wtf I just have said? 'speka da English again?)
          Anyhow it's total thread jack and sure you will beat me in any debate about subs because you're professional. So, I give up and run away
          It's hard to remember something that is just in your imagination.
          If you wish tomorrow I'll find you a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

Please give me a hint, sir.

Just playing. It's so fun to be haughty.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X