No announcement yet.

The Love America Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. You can't go 2 miles without seeing a restaurant... (FOOD!)
    2. Entertainment... 100's of TV channels, tons of movies, video games, etc...
    3. When in doubt, turn on the TV and make fun of the white-males that "lead" our country.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Freedom of speech gives us the right to express our opinion without fear, no matter how stupid the opinion is in reality.

Freedom of religion gives us the right to worship as we choose, without fear; regardless if one is a Fire and Brimstone Baptist, a Wiccan, or a sensible Methodist.

Freedom of expression insures our rights to make total asses of ourselves, as we protest for our right to screw up.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Our Germans got to the moon before anyone elses Germans.
        Looks like a sig. My sig. Pretty please?

1. You take blame for the rest of the western world.
        2. You have military, so we don't have to . This will probably change .
        3. The country is very different in different areas. Any bad thing one can come up with about America, is usually specific only to some region. Crowded, rude, noisy? Don't go to New York, there is much more to USA than the big cities. I would however love to see N.Y.

Comment

Lancer - how'd we save the world in WW1? It's not as if the Imperial Germans were evil, ya know...
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

You have military, so we don't have to.
            And you're miles away!
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

[img]http://a740.g.akamai.net/f/740/606/1d/image.pathfinder.com/time/europe/images/covers/901030120cov_white.gif[img]

[The following text appears on the cover.] The Mystery of Flight 370 / God at the Movies / Plus: The Big Bang Explained THIS LAND...

Oooops sorry that is a love america thread...

Ok,
              The Ramones, (and I even forgive that one of their members was a republican)

Comment

1) 99% of everyone here is from somewhere else. I had dinner last night with a Sri Lankan, an Irishman, two Mexicans, an Argie, a gay Pueto Rican, and a half Russian Jew/half Syrian Muslim from New York. The waitress was a Kiwi.

2) The Replacements

3) Our salesmen. We will flat out try to get anybody to buy anything.
                Be the bid!

Comment

F-off Paiktis. Christ, he opens a "love America" thread and posts that ****. Post it elsewhere, by all means, but not here.

My list:

1) "Can-do" attitude
                  2) Variety, baby! It's the spice of life.
                  3) Nearly all of us are mutts, and I think we're better for it.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

It is called tough love
                    And please don't swear
                    the american syndrome of "we need a friend" is getting out of hand

Comment

I just thought you *might* have at least enough tact to just ignore this thread. Silly me. My expectations and your actually behavior didn't coincide, and it pissed me off. Serves me right for expecting too much of you.

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Just trolling the trolls.
                        Apologies for the none - invloved.

I respected the 11sept anniversary even though the trolls didnt respect other anniversaries.

Comment

Thinking BIG, then actually attempting it.

And succeeding, (ie Hoover Dam, Mt Rushmore etc.)

Comment

1 - Greatest country in the world
                            2 - Free speech
                            3 - New York
                            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

i won't say freedom of speech because america is not really the prime example of it imho, and many other countries have it too..

1) big country with lots of free space and a huge variety of nature... it's got nicer surroundings in the non-megalopolis areas than in my country (no open land here anymore)

2)cartman

3)homer

i really can't think of anything more... maybe the fact that there is still a good amount of people that don't support Bush.. that's positive
                              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                                Oooops sorry that is a love america thread...

Ok,
                                The Ramones, (and I even forgive that one of their members was a republican)

THIS IS A FREE ZONE!!!!!!!

Edit: Corrected a fatal error
                                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                                X