• Show
Clear All

Crap, Pitt covers, not a good start to the weekend

Comment

GO $ THE TD DAMNIT!!!

Comment

DAMN!!!

Comment

I really thought Atlanta can win. I know I predicted them to win in another thread. I was wrong . Philly's defense was just to good.

And of course I predicted Tennessee to win. I didn't think they would stuggle so much doing so. You have to give it to Bill Cower keeping his team in the game. I really didn't think he was that good a coach until the last two weeks.

Comment

Another questionable call in overtime, that running into the kicker was bull.
            It was incedental at best, to give the Titans another kick in OT was rediculous, as was the refs ignoring Cower trying to call time before the kick.

I expect to see the same monky shines from Tagliabue this week, more appologies, followed by "vows" to clean up the game.

The Eagles were to much for Dan Reeves, McNabb looked pretty good after the long layoff.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I don't think they should be able to call timeout that late anyways. They called it half a second before the snap. They had already snapped and kicked. I think that is bull****.

Bucs defense comes through again. Field goal for SF. And like I predicted the Bucs offense can score with Brad Jonhnson at the helm. Esp. against a not so good SF defense.

Comment

Good SF defense?

Didn't the G-men score 38 on them last week?
                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

not so good.

Comment

It looks like the making of a good game. Too bad SF had to settle for the Field Goal... At least the game started at a reasonable time. A great afternoon to just veg on the coach and watch football.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I can't help it if you live too far East ming. The games were on at a perfect time for me

Comment

The Tennessee/Pitt game was pretty good. I turned it on when Pitt was getting blown out in the first and I figured that the Titans had too much momentum - but turnovers really made a difference and kept the game close. Speaking of turnovers - I had the sound off during the game so I never heard the announcers it explain it, but did Eddie George lose conciousness on his second fumble? Right after the hit you could see him go completely limp, but when the trainers got to him, he was able to sit up and go back in the game later. I wonder if there are any rules concerning severely injured players while a play is still going on - say a guy lacerates his arm and blood is shooting out, can the trainers come on the field? What are the protocols for serious injuries while a play is in motion? Especially injuries where time is a factor.
                        I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                        New faces...Strange places,
                        Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                        -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Gruden better be saying to the boys in there: "Don't be like the Giants!"
                          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Really... SF looks dazed and confused. I hope the second half is more interesting. The game started good, and then SF just gagged
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Now if you guys live out here Calif., the game started just right. 10:00 AM. Can't see the TV from the computer room so I will now leave.

Chris some very good post in the Churchill story.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                                Really... SF looks dazed and confused. I hope the second half is more interesting. The game started good, and then SF just gagged
                                I'm still stunned they are in the playoffs at all. Goes to show how much I was following football this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X