No announcement yet.

Are You Ready for some Football - Playoffs Week Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ming, you can see from this game that the Giants just choaked last week. They should have won that game (anyone saw it) and they probably were a better team than the Giants. If they played again this week, I'm sure the Giants would win. AND, the Giants would be giving the Bucs a much better game.

I wonder how bad this will get?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Well... with Brad Johnson out, I still don't think SF has a chance to come back
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

blah blah

Can't do much when every bounce goes to the Bucs.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Oh, btw... Marvin Lewis is all but confirmed as the next coach of the Bengals... poor sod .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The bucs didn't need the bounces... without any real defensive backs healthy, SF was toasty. Reismark can crow all he wants, because the Bucs just BEAT on the 49'ers. Should be a good match up next week.

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy what I HOPE WILL BE a better game. Since my daughter just loves the Raiders, she will be joining me... many Oakland players helped her big time in her Fantasy league.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Yeah, I hope that next week the Bucs feel real TOASTY in Philly. Especially when the temp hits 34 F.
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Taking care of business every day
                Taking care of business every way
                Taking care of business, it's all mine
                Taking care of business and working overtime
                Work out

That's all I'll say about today's game. As for the rest of the weekend, I stunk, but the one game I won was the most important one.

And as for next week... BRING 'EM ON!
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Raiders

Comment

Hmm, looking at my calendar, I see it's about time for the annual drubbing of the Bucs at the hands of the Eagles...

Comment

Man, I hate the Eagles. Really, really, hate them.
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

[Thrawn05 takes his Bag Pipes and plays some taps]

Oakland won. I wish them luck next game (Titans, kick their ***!). I am not a sore loser (Rice must DIE!), I think the Jets did play well considering Oakland (Dammit coach, replace Chad with Vinny!). One of the reasons why I liked the Jets, besides being rasised a fan from my dad, was that as a rule made it to the playoffs and just out of reach of a super bowl (Damn Tuna had to leave!).

So now that my Jets are done with, I have only one wish, for anyone take out the Eagles... even Oakland (which at the moment is the lessor of two evils ).
                        I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

monolith94, Thrawn05: Maybe you should become temporary Tampa Bay fans. The bandwagon is certainly big enough
                          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

The Raiders made it look easy. The Jets were one of the hottest teams going into the playoffs, and they didn't even look like they were in the same league as the Raiders.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                              The Raiders made it look easy. The Jets were one of the hottest teams going into the playoffs, and they didn't even look like they were in the same league as the Raiders.

You made me all warm and fuzzy inside Ming.
                              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
                                monolith94, Thrawn05: Maybe you should become temporary Tampa Bay fans. The bandwagon is certainly big enough

I'll pass, I'm true to my Jets. But since they are not playing anymore, I have switched to "The Eagles Must Be Destroyed At All Costs" Mode. So whoever they are playing against I'm with them in that regard.

Comment

Working...
                                X