No announcement yet.

How cool is this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did he win it on The Weakest Link? Because we get the American version over here in the UK and i've got a 5 year old Jack Russell Terrier that could win that, if immigration would let him in!! ;O)

Comment

He's pretty much screwed tax-wise. They will take the taxes out of his winnings before he get's the check. In other words, the money will be in the government's pockets, and he will have to try to get it back in form of a refund in 2004 (assuming he recieved the check in 2003).
      Got my new computer!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        I don't want to say which one, due to privacy concerns.
        Privacy concerns?

HE WON IT ON A TELEVISION SHOW!!!!!!

I think it would be cool to be able to say " I know a guy who knows that guy."

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Money! If I were you I'd make my move...

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
            Money! If I were you I'd make my move...
            for $1m i'd turn! or at least fake it

Comment

It's Zach, isn't it? Has he broken off relations with that twit Flo yet?
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Survivor's finale is live anyway...
                If playground rules don't apply, this is anarchy! -Kelso

Comment

That's NOTHING! I just had way cooler experience!
                  I promised to pick up my friends gf from bar, and surprise surprise, there were actually 5 chicks! I drive small car, so two had to come to front, and everytime I had to change gear, I had to force my hand to the stick, because her butt was on the way . Now that's what I consider COOL! 'Sorry, I have to change gear and your butt is in a way' 'that's ok!'.. OK! And boy did I change gears..
                  And everyone of them was drunk too. It was way too erotic for me, so I had to cool myself down and not screw the situation, but eventually I didn't get any action, so it didn't work out. But it was still exciting and fun!
                  I've never had 5 chicks closed up, almost squeezed to me, drunk, laughing, not getting angry to my dirty jokes, and letting me grabbing butt!

Sorry, back to the topic, I just had to share this one .
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    everytime I had to change gear, I had to force my hand to the stick, because her butt was on the way . Now that's what I consider COOL! 'Sorry, I have to change gear and your butt is in a way' 'that's ok!'.. OK! And boy did I change gears..

Comment

Not as interesting as saunas and sausages, Pekka

Comment

I'm sorry, my grammar gets pretty bad when I'm excited .
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

That's NOTHING! I just had way cooler experience!
                          I promised to pick up my friends gf from bar, and surprise surprise, there were actually 5 chicks! I drive small car, so two had to come to front, and everytime I had to change gear, I had to force my hand to the stick, because her butt was on the way . Now that's what I consider COOL! 'Sorry, I have to change gear and your butt is in a way' 'that's ok!'.. OK! And boy did I change gears..
                          And everyone of them was drunk too. It was way too erotic for me, so I had to cool myself down and not screw the situation, but eventually I didn't get any action, so it didn't work out. But it was still exciting and fun!
                          I've never had 5 chicks closed up, almost squeezed to me, drunk, laughing, not getting angry to my dirty jokes, and letting me grabbing butt!

Sorry, back to the topic, I just had to share this one .
                          so what you're saying is that you got used for a ride home by 5 girls who now think you're a sad, sweaty pervert who has nothing else to do on a friday night?

Jesus Christ, that is the saddest thing I've ever heard in my life!

Comment

Hey, I don't care what they think! Anyway I promised way earlier to one of them that I'd pick her up, cause you know.. she's my friend, so that's got to count for something. I don't care if they think I'm sad sweaty pervert, I'll do that over and over again if I get to touch some booty!
                            In da butt.

Comment

I'm sorry, my grammar gets pretty bad when I'm excited .
                              no, it was very funilly written (=it was funny)

Comment

ok reds, what would you have done?

bang them all 5 in the car like a real man?

or try to steer the car all the way/road in gear 1?

Comment

Working...
                                X