How cool is this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How cool is this!

A good friend of mine here in NYC whom I hadn't seen in about 3 months or so called me up today out of the blue to have lunch, saying he had big news.
    Did he happen to say where he'd been the past 3 or so months, perchance?

And before you ask, yes, there's a solid reasoning behind me asking you this
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

@ Boris
      or you just dont realize it because....

Comment

Pattycakes, I'm don't keep *******s for friends. After all, I'm not friends with you.

Reismark, it wasn't Survivor.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

That IS cool! Congrats to him.. Some how I'm not even jealous.. weird.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

i don't know about US tax laws, but in the UK you don't have to pay tax on any income unless you live in the county a set ammount of time (per tax year), is it the same in the US? if so your friend may find a few months in Bora Bora very rewarding!

Comment

I'm not jealous, either.

Ok, that's a lie. I'm very happy for him. But dammit, I WANT THAT MILLION DOLLARS!!!!
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Im glad you're dont keep *******s for friends after all

Besides I always thought friendship goes deeper than that

Im just teazing you you fool. dont get all excited

Comment

Reismark, it wasn't Survivor.
                  Damn, you figured out what I was thinking

What other show could it have been though... there aren't that many other game shows out there with both $1,000,000 prizes and privacy concerns big enough for you to conceal this information from us
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

reds4ever,

US tax law is more... demanding. They tax you on anything and everything.

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I keep *******s for friends (whatever those asterisks represent?!), that's why I come here
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Resimark, he's already had a couple of shysters track him down and try to solicit money from him, so he's being very cautious about it and doesn't want his information broadcasted. It wouldn't be very hard for people to find out who he is if I gave away the show.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                          reds4ever,

US tax law is more... demanding. They tax you on anything and everything.

-Arrian
                          i'm pretty sure it's 9 months in the UK, a lot of big business men just leave for the continent for 3 months and don't pay a penny in tax all year!

Comment

wow Congrats to him.
                            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Boris: http://money.cnn.com/2003/01/10/pf/m...ivor/index.htm

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Oooh, thanks Ashie. Will pass that on to my friend!
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X