No announcement yet.

Prank calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, nice one, Evil! The idea that people spent the entire next day dreading the arrival of a man in a gorilla suit is positively hilarious.
    Better living through tyranny

Comment

yeah, haha, turned out to be one of my friends calling while drunk. Damn him!
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I play along with most prank callers. The amusement to them is far greater than the minor annoyance of recieving a prank call. However I don't play along with the silent ones, or the ones that curse and hang up. not much to do.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

What about the ones that say 'you will die in a weeks time'
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

you reply: kiss my arse

Comment

In the paper this morning some arse DJs in Miami were credited with getting Pres. Chavez of Venezuela on the line for a bit while pretending to be Fidel Castro! Now that is pretty funny.

The worst one that I know, was one of my wife's co-workers who got a call from a stranded motorist on a highway looking for a tow truck. They kept the guy on the phone for a half an hour and kept 'sending' trucks to get his car. That is just mean.
              Be the bid!

Comment

Oh, for the "you will die" people, (I do this with telemarketers sometimes as well) I do the "hold on a minute" thing. (You know, where you go off and do something else and then hang up 2 minutes later. Prank callers don't have much attention span.)
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                X