I like cheese. :)
    57.63%
    Cheese is okay... :crook:
    5.08%
    I don't like cheese :(
    5.08%
    Did someone say cheese?! Kill 'em! Kill 'em all! :mad:
    6.78%
    Cheese doesn't come in banana flavour man...
    0.00%

My favorite cheese commercial:

"Man thought for 1000's of years that the moon was made of cheese. In the 60's they landed on the moon and found out it was rock.

We haven't been back since.

Behold the power of cheese.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Umm... both cheese and banana are good, but I like spam the most.

+0.
      Last edited by RGBVideo; January 8, 2003, 00:53.

Comment

Cheese is wonderful. I eat it everyday. I'm very partial to feta, camembert, rocquefort, tilsit, guyere and my personal favorite--sharp cheddar. Mmmmm.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I enjoy brie, triple cream with mushroom being my favorite variety.
          Lime roots and treachery!
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

i like eggs and cheeeeeeeese
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I had a spinach and feta omelet for dinner. Egg whites only, of course.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I come from Italian heritage. nuff said, I think!
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Cheese is good; cheese is my friend. But a cheese BALL is the best.

Sliced nuts; soft, tangy innards; crunchy crackers to slather the delicious dairy godess all over... mmm...

Comment

cheese is the reason I am not a Vegan (that and that it is damn hard to be a vegan)

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Cheese is the hardened sputum of the devil himself.
                      I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
                      Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Cheese tastes good, cheese is good for your health (in reasonable amounts), so ofcourse I like cheese.

I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Cheese is the food of the gods -- and the Turks can't make a good one .

Luckily, friends just returned from England with a lovely hunk of Stilton for me. And I myself am headed to Paris next month for a cheese-a-riffic good time.
                          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Cheese is the distilled bowel-movements of The Unholy One.
                            I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
                            Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

do you have issues with cheese?

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X