No announcement yet.

Sodium, Sodium Everywhere! AUGH!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 18:39.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Move to europe.

So what you're all saying is, I could bring my blood preassure up to normal levels and not have thse silly weather-related mood swings simply by eating salt?
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I want my meat full of hormones, damn you!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ewww.. Indo-Pak food. Where is the puke smily when you really need it?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                You tell me.

No.

BTW, boycotting every non-tobacco related business of a tobacco company is on of the stupidest ideas I have ever encountered. "Hey! I've got an idea! Let's turn all of R.J. Reynolds subsidiaries into net losers so they'll hold more tightly to their tobacco business than ever!"

Do you use store bought Garem Masala, or make your own?
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Well, good luck with that .

I perfer to kill my taste buds slowly by dousing everything with an insane amount of hot sauce .

Comment

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 18:40.

Comment

Comment

I don't really like Tobasco. Cholula is my hot sauce of choice. Got REAL flavor along with the heat.

Damn this thread is evil now I am hungry!!!

Well get something quick before the New Year is upon us .

Comment

Comment

Making your own is always best, grinding whole spices.

I can't find my recipe at the moment, but cardamom, nutmeg, cloves, cumin and black and red pepper are the main components; heavy on the cloves and nutmeg, light on the cumin, cardamom somewhere in the middle. I use the green, unshelled cardamom, and don't shell it before I toss it in.

edit: Coriander! How could I forget the coriander? Roughly same proportion as the cardamom.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Comment

Heh. Well, I intend to make use of the mini-George Foreman grill I got for Christmas.

I can now get fresh food from the local meat aisle — beef, turkey, chicken and fish — and now have a convenient, quick way to grill it. That should help avoid at least some of the salt that is so ever-present in processed meats and other foods. I like rotissierie turkey best from a local supermarket ... freshmade on-site and not too salt-heavy.

Fish ... mhhmmm ...

Fruits ... good, especially apples and bananas ... also pears nd oranges, when I get that stuff.

Carrots rock.

About time to hop on the old exercise bike again ...

Gatekeeper
                                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                                X