No announcement yet.

The College Bowl Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wutang! Three turnovers, two offsides penalties in the red zone, and more sacks than you can shake a stick at. Go Buckeyes!
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

It's been an ugly game so far. Both offenses are playing like crap; OSU has just been a little luckier. Hopefully the second half will be better.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I wasn't expecting much out of OSU's offense -- I figured it would come down to a Miami Offense vs. OSU Defense game, with no score on either side except for field goals (or a complete blowout in favor of Miami, if it turned out that OSU's defense wasn't up for the job, though I didn't care to consider that possibility much).

Comment

And we have overtime, folks!
          "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

Damn, that was a late flag...

edit: Bull**** pass interference penalty. How many lucky breaks is OSU going to get?
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Ohio State is your national champion. 31-24.

What a bizarre game...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

YAAAAAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Ten rules!

Comment

Whoooo!!!

Down to the wire, and the rush wins it. Wutang!

Comment

Yeh, BABY!!!!

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

AHEM.

"I'm telling ya--

Ohio State will win tomorrow. 24-10."

To borrow (steal) a catchphrase from my esteemed colleague: WU-TANG.

Granted, the score is a little off. Nonetheless, the first of you to acknowledge me as the Grand Poobah Master of College Football will earn himself a position of great power and wealth when I assert my will over the world's population.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Why couldn't Miami have pissed the title down their leg last year?!?!

Congratulations, Buckeye fans. Enjoy it now, because you never know when you'll get another one.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

And, given my location, everyone here should understand that I certainly did not make that pick out of any great love for the Buckeyes. Neither is it out of any bias when I say that the sure-to-be-controversial pass interference call was incorrect only in that it should have been defensive holding.

Everyone, do you realize what this means? Florida, Florida State, and Miami all LOST their bowl games. There is a word for this sort of thing, I just can't place it...

...oh, yes. Heaven.

Comment

A true black and blue Big 10 win.

Airline tix to Phoenix: $299 round trip
                            Seats in the second deck: $65 per
                            Watching Miami walk off the field with their mouths shut for a change: Priceless
                            Old posters never die.
                            They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

I'd also like to point out that Ohio State won the 1st annual GGNCAACFT. See? My system works! Love me, for I am your king!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Smith
                                Watching Miami walk off the field with their mouths shut for a change: Priceless
                                Heh-heh-heh...

Comment

Working...
                                X