X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissident
    I think I see the problem.

lack of communication.

Jon is saying that women do say they are bisexual because men like that. And that is true. Most men do get turned on when women say they are bisexual. This is FACT.

but does that make them an actual bisexual? What exactly is a bisexual? Do they have to keep having sex with both for the rest of their life? Or do 1 or 2 experiences with a woman count?

The problem between the differing opinions is a matter of definition and miscommunication.
    Well it comes down to an issue of definition in the end. Lets face it, our model of sexuality is ridiculous...people should be able to **** who they want and be respected for it and not feel the need to fit into these neat categories...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
      I think you should be more eplicit about the pressure

Jon Miller
      I think he should be more explicit about claimed.
      Claiming and doing is not always the same.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

So by this logic nothing exists unless you can see it first hand?

Doesn't this conflict with your religious beliefs?
        I could take it on Faith that there are true Bisexuals (despite all evidence that there are not)

but I don't really see any reason to do that

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          I think he should be more explicit about [I]claimed]/I].
          Claiming and doing is not always the same.
          That's why I used the word claimed to begin with.

I think it's impossible for peer pressure to make someone bisexual, but I think it's entirely possible for it to make someone claim to be bisexual.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
            I could take it on Faith that there are true Bisexuals (despite all evidence that there are not)

but I don't really see any reason to do that

Jon Miller
            But you do see a reason to take it on faith that some mythical being created this world, even though all of the evidence points to him not existing?

Nevermind Jon, I don't want to start a religious debate. I just find it fascinating that you take it on faith that there is a God but refuse to take it on faith that there are bisexuals on the basis that you don't know any true bisexuals.

On a tiny tangent, how would you describe me? Am I really gay, or am I really straight?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I know people who claim to be bisexuals

so it is not the same

Jon Miller
              (also there being a God is fundamental to being me, there being bisexuals is not)
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

"I think it's impossible for peer pressure to make someone bisexual, but I think it's entirely possible for it to make someone claim to be bisexual."

I agree, 100 % .
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

But you do see a reason to take it on faith that some mythical being created this world, even though all of the evidence points to him not existing?

Nevermind Jon, I don't want to start a religious debate. I just find it fascinating that you take it on faith that there is a God but refuse to take it on faith that there are bisexuals on the basis that you don't know any true bisexuals.

On a tiny tangent, how would you describe me? Am I really gay, or am I really straight?
                  I don't know you well enugoh

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Being God may be fundamental to being you, but that doesn't mean anything in the big picture of how you decide what to put your faith in...

By that logic, I could claim to be the devil and take it on faith that it is true, because being the devil is fundamental to being me?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      "I think it's impossible for peer pressure to make someone bisexual, but I think it's entirely possible for it to make someone claim to be bisexual."

I agree, 100 % .
                      I agree with that statement also

whether there are true bisexuals or not

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

or have sex with a gender they normally dont havw with..
                        :-p

Comment

Being God may be fundamental to being you, but that doesn't mean anything in the big picture of how you decide what to put your faith in...

By that logic, I could claim to be the devil and take it on faith that it is true, because being the devil is fundamental to being me?
                          I beleive in God because I choose to

basically it is a choice, do you accept God or not?

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I just wanted to make sure it was arbitrary.

Comment

I know people who became bisexuals just because it is cool, stupid Placebo fans.
                              Almost everyone in hole.com claims to be bi.
                              Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

I just wanted to make sure it was arbitrary.
                                /

I choose to have faith

so could you

try it

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X