No announcement yet.

Would peer pressure make you bisexual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't you work out a deal to sleep with one of the more attractive black girls? (not to make light of your experience, that's sounds like an awful situation)

Comment

you must remember asher that I don't think that there are any truly Bisexual people

Jon /miller

who posted banana
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
        you must remember asher that I don't think that there are any truly Bisexual people
        Is this based on your enormous sexual experience or your handy religious beliefs?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

observation

I use to think differently

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Observation?
            That's a good one.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

How can you observe someone who is having sex with people of both genders, who claim they like sex with both genders, and come to the conclusion they aren't bi?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                Couldn't you work out a deal to sleep with one of the more attractive black girls? (not to make light of your experience, that's sounds like an awful situation)

No, it was her or pain... if your were lucky. Some kids I knew that were confronted with this had both.

No hard feelings, yeah I a bitter towards blacks after that for a year or so, but I'm cool now.
                I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  Observation?
                  That's a good one.
                  it is the main thing I use in science and to draw conclusions about this world we live in

and everyone I know who is bi, has turned out to be a hedonist or someone who was really straight or homosexual and who were confused

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Thrawn05

No, it was her or pain... if your were lucky. Some kids I knew that were confronted with this had both.

No hard feelings, yeah I a bitter towards blacks after that for a year or so, but I'm cool now.
                    I would have taken the pain

(and no I see nothing wrong with black girls, I just do not beleive in having se x with anyone in order to not have pain)

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                      How can you observe someone who is having sex with people of both genders, who claim they like sex with both genders, and come to the conclusion they aren't bi?
                      I am thinking of fundamentally

I think that sex with a guy probably feels good

doesn't make me Bi

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

A lot of people use bisexuality as a fence to sit on when they're confused, a lot of homosexuals use bisexuality as a way to come out because then they can still "relate" to their old male friends, and a lot of straight people apparently use bisexuality as a way of pretending to be cool or hip or open minded.

Of course, because so many people abuse it doesn't mean that there is no such thing as true bisexuality.

Honestly Jon, if you really got away with doing "observations" like that and drawing conclusions the way you did, I'm surprised you made it so far in a field of science.

Comment

I form hypothesis based upon available evidence

that is what science is

so I took all available evidence (my expereinces)

and formed a hypothesis

when new evidence comes in, I change my hypothesis

my first hypothesis was that there was no such thing as a true Bisexual

than I met someone who seemed to be, so I revised my hypothesis (There are true Bisexuals)

than that person turned out to really be homosexual, no longer having any suggestion otherwise I returned to my original hypothesis, that there is no such thing as a true Bisexual

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

No. Sexual behavior does not equate to sexual identity. Lots of heterosexual men have gay sex in prison out of pressure/no other alternative. That doesn't make them gay.

Someone experimenting with the opposite sex because they think it's cool or are curious doesn't make that person bisexual. Being bisexual makes that person bisexual.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                              than that person turned out to really be homosexual, no longer having any suggestion otherwise I returned to my original hypothesis, that there is no such thing as a true Bisexual

Jon Miller
                              So by this logic nothing exists unless you can see it first hand?

Doesn't this conflict with your religious beliefs?

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                                No. Sexual behavior does not equate to sexual identity. Lots of heterosexual men have gay sex in prison out of pressure/no other alternative. That doesn't make them gay.

Someone experimenting with the opposite sex because they think it's cool or are curious doesn't make that person bisexual. Being bisexual makes that person bisexual.
                                Thank you, Boris.

Comment

Working...
                                X