No announcement yet.

Oh my God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youre ****ed...or you could be the least ****ed person ever...

being the blue collar, everyday joe, i recently had a female friend tell me she was pregnant and that she was going to give the baby up for adoption. give to people who cant have their own children and can provide a life full of love and financial comfort...

as for you, id kill myself in some vain-glorious fashion
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Fitting that somethingawful would do an article near the heart of this discussion. Read Lowtax' "Tis the Season For Dead Babies!" on www.somethingawful.com. I am now convinced that this man writes his articles on the tail end of 3 day methamphetamine binges. Oh, and the following article on re-building the WTC site is just as good bwahahahahahahaha

heheheheahahahahaha I imagine I should get some sleep now!

Comment

If you really are having a kid, you gotta do some cleaning up Zylka.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's the obvious assumption, although I'm nothing like my persona on here

Comment

So what exactly are you like?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'm like a fresh mandarin orange: zesty yet tasteless on the outside, but once you peel half the skin away - all sorts of poems and straight-edge rulers beckon you to a new home in it's sweet, chocolate filled centre

Comment

I've always hated oranges.

Comment

I'm a pear, a delicious, softy, odd-looking on the outside, yet if you try me, you'll find that I'm quite delicious.
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Whoa, I used to have nightmares like this.

If it's true, good luck. Don't get married, but pay the support.
                    "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                    "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
                      Whoa, I used to have nightmares like this.

If it's true, good luck. Don't get married, but pay the support.
                      I used to have dreams like this one too, In one I was in a hospital, with 5 more "possible fathers" waiting for the results of the test to see who was the father of the boy, and it was me

Thanks God it was only just a dream.
                      Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

Here in Utah it's rather common for college aged kids to be having children. My brother is working, going to USU full time (with no financial aid), and his wife is expecting around the end of this month. It certainly is possible to be a good parent while going to college if the parents are willing to make sacrifices.

Comment

Working...
                        X