No announcement yet.

First time poster checking In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it how every "hi, I'm new" thread ends up being a long and arduous pathologic trip inside some inflated egos demanding some attention in the most desperate of manners.

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm
      I like it how every "hi, I'm new" thread ends up being a long and arduous pathologic trip inside some inflated egos demanding some attention in the most desperate of manners.

I think you're being a little too hard on yourself
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan Bhargash
        What a bunch of wierdos.
        Smurfing nailed that, and quickly also.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

So that's another newbie we scared off. Congratulations fellas!
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            So that's another newbie we scared off. Congratulations fellas!
            I'm not exactly "scared off"... but having been released from my ban at CFC with about a hundred threads to deal with there, I will probably grow much slower over here than there.

Besides as I hear it, you guys are a bunch of liberal Europeans, hardly in need of my guidance!
            Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither... Ben Franklin

Comment

Well you've hardly been very regular here anyway so would we even notice a decreased attendance?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

I think you're being a little too hard on yourself
                My wife said the same thing...
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan Bhargash
                  Besides as I hear it, you guys are a bunch of liberal Europeans, hardly in need of my guidance!
                  have you met MtG?

Comment

Welcome aboard Sultan.
                    I'd be careful to keep those unamerican thoughts to yourself, young man.
                    "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                    "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                    - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                    X