Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Comment

Well, well, well..looks like I am just in time to do the DL DANCE!!!!

Hey newbie..beware the Blackwidow!

Oh yeah and welcome!!!!
      The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

He ain't a DL, BW.

This place is different Sultan, VERY different.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Thanks to everyone saying hello so far, me likee...

I'm waiting for my ban to be ended over at CFC but in the meantime it is nice to be welcomed. I have heard that Apolyton has more of a "homey" feeling than CFC, where newbies are often simply warned that they should post in the newbie questions thread (but some of us do take the time to say hello to someone who has less than ten posts).

DL, very funny, nice tradition.

I have heard other things about Apolyton- that flaming is easier to get away with and that there are "too many Europeans"- which would be welcome for me since I am one of the few and proud "embarrassed Americans" who wishes they could live in an enlightened place...
          Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither... Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62
            He ain't a DL, BW.

This place is different Sultan, VERY different.
            There you are! Well you can start answering some questions, how different is it and how is it different?

Comment

Different world, different approach.

Lots of nice people here, some not so nice.

A more European board by far, different view of the world, the head mod here is a golf nut, the #2 guy is not to be messed with (nor is the #1, BTW).

The admins are a greek and a canuck, the canuck is quite and effient, the greek is a trouble making troll.

This place has more words autocensored, and is a larger forum, far more active, but is also far more prone to having "characters".
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

Well I am waiting for TF to lift the boom on me over there... it is much more fun to argue with True Patriots than to agree with Europeans!!! I feel so dirty posting over here!!!

Is fart autocensored here?

I see that "off topic" is much more of a catchall than at CFC where there are divisions between subjects in Coloseum...

Comment

Like I said, different approach, different ways.

Can't say when he'll be on, sorry.

One advantage here, the Mods can unban you, they need not wait for admins.

Comment

A NEWBIE!
                    Rape him! Rape Him!
                    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                      A NEWBIE!
                      Rape him! Rape Him!
                      Nice... I got both of you here and neither of you are apparently mods on this site!

OOOOOh I can't wait!

Comment

Great - another fake Indian.

We already have Imran holding down that slot.
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Shh... that was supposed to be our little secret, fellow Alien.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

oh boy oh boy... fresh meat!!!

hehe, I remember you from CFC, Sultan, so welcome to the Off-Topic, one of the most disgusting places I ever had the bad luck to stumble upon... but it is a nice place.
                            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                              Great - another fake Indian.

We already have Imran holding down that slot.
                              I am a fake Omani, you fake Greek horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan Bhargash
                                Nice... I got both of you here and neither of you are apparently mods on this site!
                                Yes... we have different mods here. Just wait until you meet MtG
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X