Why i hate starwars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava
    Many reputable critics place it in the top 25 movies of all time.
    Maybe in terms of gross earnings... but TOP 25 movies...

LINKS... I WANT TO SEE LINKS... oh, and by the way, I don't count some hick movie reviewer that writes for those leftest rags you read as reputable
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Many of the early reviews were not so flattering. In retrospect ESB has gained a lot of respect from reviewers. I do remember one reviewer giving the phatom meanace a good review simply because it was star wars.

You have to ask yourself can this movie stand on it's own.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I think its fair enough for a critic to say either episode 4 or 5 should be in the top 25 movies of all time, if only on influence alone.

If he say TPM is up their tehne it is time to call the men in white coats
        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
        X