No announcement yet.

A good result in Blackburn last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's 4 of my favourite scary BNP quotes. Again, all lifted from their website.

"BNP councillors will oppose the influx of 'asylum seekers' and 'refugees', and will refuse to lavish money on these economic migrants. We believe that the money the council raises through tax should be spent exclusively on local British people to provide quality services for them. "

Notice how "refugee" is automatically equated with "economic migrant"? They don't recognise the concept of a genuine refugee.

"There will be a new Magna Carta under which our individual liberties will be protected from oppressive government abroad or at home. We shall be free! "

Scary. The existing Magna Carta isn't perfect, but would you want it redrafted by the BNP?

"The majority of racist attacks in this country are committed against white British people, contrary to the image that the anti-British mass media portray."

They chose not to back this statement up with anything. I can't say I'm surprised.

" We are against mixed-raced relationships because we believe that all species and races of life on this planet are beautiful and must be preserved. When whites take partners from other ethnic groups, a white family line that stretches back into deep pre-history is destroyed"

I think I don't really need to comment on that one, do I?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

No recent government advocates letting bogus asylum seekers in but to listen to some its as if the "problem" is as easy to solve as waving a magic wand. Its actually not that easy and in case you didn't notice a lot of recent government legislation has run into trouble and opposition, not least fronm the judiciary, who have asserted that a lot of it strikes at basic human rights and freedoms. How do you solve the problem then? Taken even more rights and freedoms away? And how will you do that while asserting traditional British rights? Do tell I'm all ears.
      In a BNP government legislation like that will be easier to get through the Commons, and how can it possibly be against human rights? They have no right to be here so they are illegal immigrants. All of them shold be locked up then sent back to their own country.

Well we all want a decent NHS, but not at the expense of being an isolated state. We don't have the Empire any more.
      How would we be isolated?
      Withdrawing from an organisation where free trade is almost illegal is not a bad idea in my opinion. We should withdraw now before we get too deeply involved.

Comment

"The families of anti-white racist thugs should face eviction. "
        I said I agree with some of their policies not all of them.

Fab. An isolationist state. That makes Britain's involvement in WW2 an act of treachery, I suppose. All the fascists in the 1930's certainly thought so.
        How? Germany was a threat to Britain therefore our involvement was vital for British interests. We should not go to war simply because the US decides its going to war.

Notice how "refugee" is automatically equated with "economic migrant"? They don't recognise the concept of a genuine refugee.
        What wrong with that? Why should refugees get houses jobs over our own people?

Just as I oppose whites being given jobs and land in Africa, I oppose blacks being given jobs and land in Europe-because it is not their land.

Comment

"Notice how "refugee" is automatically equated with "economic migrant"? They don't recognise the concept of a genuine refugee."

Since Britain doesn't have a border with a country from which anyone would want to seek refuge, every refugee in this country has bypassed many safe havens to get here.

If they were genuinely seeking asylum/refuge, they would have stopped in the first country they got to. Instead of taking advantage and abusing our generosity.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
            "Notice how "refugee" is automatically equated with "economic migrant"? They don't recognise the concept of a genuine refugee."

Since Britain doesn't have a border with a country from which anyone would want to seek refuge, every refugee in this country has bypassed many safe havens to get here.

If they were genuinely seeking asylum/refuge, they would have stopped in the first country they got to. Instead of taking advantage and abusing our generosity.
            have you never heard of flying direct
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by Rage
              1)A mass expansion of freedom and democracy to roll back the erosion of our traditional freedoms and truly reflect the wishes of the people; the adoption of popular referenda and hi-tech direct democracy

2)The establishment of a government that puts British interests first.

An end to immigration and the scandal of bogus asylum-seekers flooding Britain. The use of the billions now wasted in foreign aid to fund generous "Homeward Bound" schemes to encourage immigrants to return to their lands of origin.

3)The use of the £1 million per hour we at present pay the E.U. to fund the restoration of an effective National Health Service and proactive measures to a healthier population in the first place.

4)A crack-down on crime and tougher treatment of criminals, including the return of the death penalty for child killers and terrorists.

5)An alternative defense strategy based on the principle of armed neutrality; no British blood should be shed in conflicts which do not involve vital British interests. The restoration of the County Regiment system and the reversal of defense cuts which have weakened our Armed Forces and cost thousands of jobs.

6)The crushing of the IRA and other terrorist groups, the termination of the Anglo-Irish agreement and the establishment of a devolved, non-sectarian parliament in Northern Ireland.
              1.you mean mob rule.
              2.we do not spend billions on foreign aid, we should infact spend more(if trageted properly)
              3.at maximum you could divert an extra 5 billion into the NHS which is not enough
              4.typical popularist nonsense to attract votes of people whi would not normally consider voting nazi
              5.as we are are trading nation we need to protect oour intersts which include preserving democracy and helping get rid of dictators.
              6.you can't have a non secatrian parliament in NI, as for crushing the IRA it can't be done. To attempt it you would have trample on the nationalist communities rights which would just increase their support.
              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

Comment

Why would they fly a longer and more expensive journey? Surely all they need is a nearby safe haven.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Why would they fly a longer and more expensive journey? Surely all they need is a nearby safe haven.
                  Exactly- they go to teh first airport and get on the first flight out of there, some refugges go to other countries you know. Or some people are so desperate and scared that they pay someone to arrange their escape- they don't have a list of possible destinations.

Comment

"Or some people are so desperate and scared that they pay someone to..."

...greedily get them into the most generous country.
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

"Or some people are so desperate and scared that they pay someone to..."

...greedily get them into the most generous country.
                      The UK is not the most generous country

Comment

One of.

Our taxpayers are being taken advantage of.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

For those who are 'for' immigration, more accepting of refugees, more charity etc, such as Laz and Stinger, how far would you consider it fair to go?

If we had an open door policy you come up against some serious problems - housing, social integration, oversaturating communites etc.

I'm not against refugees - they need help, I'm not against economic migrants - they are adding to the economy, I'm not against social welfare to help them adjust to the country - they need to be assimilated. We are nowhere near our limits and I would guess that at the moment immigrants benefit more than they hinder the country, but I wouldn't like to see the floodgates open to millions of people a year. (I don't think this is going to happen, buts its a hypothetical)

Just wondering where you would draw the line?
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I would draw the line at the UN convention for refugess definition. That is what UK policy is.

Comment

I'm not up on the UN definition, could you enlighten me?
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I don't see any need for a line. People ought to be able to live where they please, regardless of national boundaries.
                                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                                -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                                X