No announcement yet.

A good result in Blackburn last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good result in Blackburn last night?

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Successful candidate Mr Evans said: "I do not just regard this as a victory for myself and the Blackburn BNP.

"It is an important victory for a long neglected majority in other wards in Blackburn who now have a voice in me."
    It was hilarious hearing the Lib Dem guy on Radio 4 this morning, saying it was a sad day for the people of Blackburn - yeah let's overturn democracy!
    www.my-piano.blogspot

You don't think that people can vote in people who are bad for them?
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Re: A good result in Blackburn last night?

Originally posted by Boddington's
      BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

It was hilarious hearing the Lib Dem guy on Radio 4 this morning, saying it was a sad day for the people of Blackburn - yeah let's overturn democracy!
      of course its a sad day- it is very sad that people feel they have to vote for this bunch of crooks
      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

They're just overturning the political correctness and excessive subsidies that minority groups continue to receive despite calls for "racial equality".
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

They're just overturning the political correctness and excessive subsidies that minority groups continue to receive despite calls for "racial equality".
          That bollocks and you know it. On another thread you express scepticism that people in the Uk would have helped the Nazis and here you advocating theri policies
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Boddies doesn't believe that discrimination happens in the UK. It's the basis for his support of a lot of racist, sexist and homophobic policies. Being a straight white middle-class male he has obviously a unique insight into discrimination.

Clearly Boddies thinks that an incredibly narrow election win after a turnout of 39% is a success story for democracy.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

t's a success story that we aren't the same old Lib-Lab-Tory policies which apart from a couple are impossible to differentiate between.

Democracy is about giving voters a choice.
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Is this Boddie?
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Nah:
                  Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

That bad huh? *shakes head*
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think we should give Boddy the nickname Farouk or Ibrahim just to frighten his whitebread tendancies.
                      Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

t's a success story that we aren't the same old Lib-Lab-Tory policies which apart from a couple are impossible to differentiate between.
                        You used the word "we".

Are you declaring yourself to be a member of, or a supporter of, the BNP.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

The BNP are nothing more than a bunch of hateful crooks. It is concerning that they are making gains in council seats, and for some reason, this area of Lancashire seems to be a bit of a hotspot for it...perhaps we should ask why these problems are occurring and address them...because discrimination is never the answer, unless you believe, like Bods appears to, that we should 'kick all those wogs and poofs out'
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

No surprise the ANL (Anti-Nazi League) are gaining ground rapidly in this area (I live about half-an-hour from Blackburn and go to school even closer). We're just about to affiliate our college.
                            I think it's disgusting. The BNP are just the KKK with suits, ties and a media frightened of revealing them for what they really are. A bunch of racist thugs.
                            "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

I'm just glad Yorke and Cole are finally on a decent side.
                              Be the bid!

Comment

Working...
                              X