Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to find a woman to bear my children

Do men have a biological clock?

Lately I've been thinking I'd like a woman to have my child. Maybe because I'm getting close to 30. Some men have 6 children by the time they are my age. I'm afraid it will never happen.

I've been thinking of putting a personal ad looking for women to bear my children. Do you think that will go over well?

I really feel I have to get my life in gear. I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

So anybody know any women looking to get knocked up?

Just make a 3 minute visit to your local junior-high school now and again

Comment

Re: I need to find a woman to bear my children

Originally posted by Dissident
      Do men have a biological clock?

Lately I've been thinking I'd like a woman to have my child. Maybe because I'm getting close to 30. Some men have 6 children by the time they are my age. I'm afraid it will never happen.

I've been thinking of putting a personal ad looking for women to bear my children. Do you think that will go over well?

I really feel I have to get my life in gear. I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

So anybody know any women looking to get knocked up?
      Two words: Child Support.

If you want to get your life in gear, buy a Boxster. They're cheaper than child support monthly, and the payments are 5 years, not 18.

...Are you nuts? If you want kids, wait until you're in your 50s, when you can afford them and are too old to enjoy the freedom you won't have anymore.

I feel better having saved you from ruining your life
      "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
      "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

you can get one ready

Comment

(adopt)

Comment

I have the opposite problem (well, I wouldn't call it a problem, just a state of events). I have a girl that I love terribly, but we're far to young to getting into that yet.

Oh, and 6 children?!!! Consider yourself lucky you don't have six kids! Leave that to the Catholics, boy.
            "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Everything you always wanted to know about mail order brides, but didn't
              know where to ask. Welcome to the internet's best information ...
              Description: Mail order bride guide. News articles, discussion boards, agency listings including ratings, and advice.
              The ways of Man are passing strange, he buys his freedom and he counts his change.
              Then he lets the wind his days arrange and he calls the tide his master.

Comment

or the muslims

Comment

Or even the Mormons. :d:
                  "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

Comment

I'm sure the women of the world will be pleased to know you're now available for reproduction
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

or the gypsies

Comment

Let me guess. Ming is playing golf with flourescent balls...
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Why is he a catholic?

Comment

Possibly. I've never enquired.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

To me, Ming seems like more of a closet Scientologist.

Comment

Working...
                              X