This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminiinisempään?
    Hei, minä tungen kohta suklaapötköä reseptoriisi.
    You make my life and times
    A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

• No åååh!
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Ano****?
        "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

• Hmmm. Tuo voisi itseasiassa kuulostaa vielä paremmalta. Ja oikein sopivalta. Helvetti kun ei tullut aiemmin mieleen.

Comment

• ...ja taas kerran näyttää siltä, että olen valvonut teidät kaikki pöydän alle

Laskeskelempa viimeinkin matikkaa omaksi ilokseni... kaksi tehtävää suoritettu... kirjan ensimmäiset. Noh, on sekin tärkeä waypoint... kyllä mä tällä menolla jo voisin kohta päästä siitä kokeesta läpi. Onhan vielä huominen aikaa

Comment

• ...ja nyt delirium-jumala vie minusta voiton... MÃœTIILATE HUMAN FLESH RAA!

Nuqn

Comment

• Amatööri.
                "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

• ...ja viimeinen sanahan kuuluu MINULLE.

Comment

• Niin just. Valehtelija.

Comment

• I wonder how, I wonder, yesterday it was just a deep blue sky...

Niin, tuota noin, täytyi välillä poiketa taas täällä.
                      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Ooo, Rasbelin, du har kommit här! Vill du tvätta min skruvmejsel?
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• No perkeleen perkeleen perkele. Onko minun nimellä edes lainkaan väliä? Eihän nimen tarkoitus ole muuta kuin ihmisen tunnistaminen. Siksi kaikkialla pitäisi käyttää samaa nimeä. On mahdollista todistaa, että nimen vaihtaminen kerran yhdessä paikassa suurentaa maailmankaikkeuden sekaisinolon summaa vähemmän kuin eri nimien käyttö eri paikoissa. Siksi nimenvaihtoni oli tarkoituksenmukainen. Stefulla voi tietenkin olla vastaansanomista, mutta ottaen huomioon hänen viime postinsa, en pitäisi häntä kovin luotettavana tahona... etenkään näissä asioissa.
                          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefu
                            Ooo, Rasbelin, du har kommit här! Vill du tvätta min skruvmejsel?
                            Ja taas näitä "Stefu irvailee, osa X"-juttuja.
                            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Jooojoooooo.... irwailut sikseen.

Kertokaanny hyvänenaika: mikä on PTW:n julkaisuaikataulu suåmessa? Jossain sanotaan 22.11 (eli viime perjantai), jossain 29.11, ja jossain 6.12...

"Mämmistä löytäisin sen laaauuuluuuun?"
                              "Vähän ennen, kyyn eleitä..."
                              "Yksi rannalla mä nytkin ..."
                              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• Siksi nimenvaihtoni oli tarkoituksenmukainen.
                                Eikä ollut.

Comment

Working...
                                X