is this real or fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
    Q: What do you call a device that, when you pull back its head, it brings forth kneejerk, irrational right-wing statements and unprovoked ad hominems?

A: A Fez dispenser.

ROFLMFAO
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I just want to protest this thread on the basis that I and others have been banned for far less.

My position has always been that none should be banned outside of issues that would get the site in trouble.

But if you are going to ban someone based on some other lame sh!t, at least try to be more damn consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        Q: What do you call a device that, when you pull back its head, it brings forth kneejerk, irrational right-wing statements and unprovoked ad hominems?

A: A Fez dispenser.

Saved for future quote
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

The Fez dispenser - instant classic!
          What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

Is Apolyton OT 'news' or 'entertainment'?

I can never tell...

Comment

Damn it! I had "Fez Dispenser" on my mind for quite a while but never knew how to bring it up properly. Boris, you putz! You stole my joke!

Comment

The colorization didn't throw you off?

Gullible.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Says a photographic "expert"
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

What about the "colorization? It looks fine, especially since the crease on the right shows this was scanned from some sort of magazine.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• If you DL and set it as your desktop, you can see onthe bottom right corner "OMMANNEY / CONTACT PRESS IMAGES"
                      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• It could have been printed in Time Magazine for all I care, but when a photo is all subdued colours, while the collar and the flag on the arm are bright. It doesn't look right to me.

AAMOF UR, I was a graphic artist for some time. I have been trained to see 'unusual' things.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                        X