No announcement yet.

Bomb in Finnish shopping centre - 7 dead and ~80 injured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re the BBC map: OMG! LOL! I assume this has been posted at Muro?
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Wow.. that's great! Way to go BBC! .

I didn't know Helsinki suburban area is so huge.
      Not to mention they spelled Vantaa wrong.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

im sorry but i get the feeling that youre not that sad that people died in an explosion, but rather, happy for whatever attention finland is receiving in the world's media...

*runs away*

Comment

ok im joking please put teh firearms bak to their positions

Comment

Re the BBC map: OMG! LOL! I assume this has been posted at Muro?
            Well, myself I have no creativity, so yes, I have copied this joke from the Cerealbox.

EDIT -- > YES, YES, WE ARE FAMOUS!!! IM SOY HÄPII!!!!1§1111110+§+++1...

not.

Comment

Hmm, I have a couple of books borrowed from the Myyrmäki library

Comment

Originally posted by orange

Stop trolling! 5 people are dead and many more injured. Let's keep things in perspective, huh?
                Good to hear that at least you have understood the situation.
                There could have been an Apolytoner in there, no joke at all, but lord knows there's a lot of Finns here...
                Yes, that's true. Vantaa is the the 4th largest city in Finland, so an Apolytoner could well have been there, but fortunately we haven't yet heard of any eyewitness Apolytoners. We'll let you know if we get to know anything about any possible eyewitnesses.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Nah, we are laughing at that bbc 'map'. About same if you put 'Nju Yorkk' to another state.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                    ok im joking please put teh firearms bak to their positions
                    Firearms? Where?
                    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Comment

Nah, we are laughing at that bbc 'map'. About same if you put 'Nju Yorkk' to another state.
                        No, about the same as putting separating Manhattan and rest of a NY, and putting Manhattan
                        to the Newfoundland under the name of "Manhats". But 'dis place... ah, not long from
                        where I currently live...

Comment

Hmpff.. I can't get to cereals general discussion area. Is it working for you guys? Or is there any discussion elsewhere there?
                          In da butt.

Comment

Muropaketti is borken. The board is falling apart, they really should get that new one implemented. :doitnow!. There's #myyrmanni in iRCnet, methinks.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Thing keeps escalating. Now it's been reported that 6 has died already and 80 in hospitals. I guess we'll have to wait for final casualties few hours more.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Forget about MuroBBS, Kassi. You still have Poly.

Comment

Working...
                                X