No announcement yet.

Bomb in Finnish shopping centre - 7 dead and ~80 injured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNfortunately these people are also in control and pretty much shows the way we go. It's only discussed now, but I can see the future when they raise hell about this and blame it on the internet and peoples freedoms. And because they start it early and already have, I feel people who like their freedoms should stand up early too and fight it from the start, so we won't slowly slide into a country like China. You can laugh at me taking it seriously, but why do I have to listen to it when I'm defending YOUR freedom too.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Poly is now so slow that I can't get the coverage updated at all. Please be patient. I will retry tomorrow as the current slow down is so severe.
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• I updated the main coverage partially a few hours ago, but I would like to know if anyone is interested to read more updates in English about this case? If there's interest, I will post the rest tomorrow and add more new news, but otherwise I consider that the Myyrmanni bomb coverage has come to an end. Please post your feedback before Friday afternoon so that I know if there's any interest.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasbelin
          Please post your feedback before Friday afternoon so that I know if there's any interest.
          For my part, I think it will probably do with the updates you've given us so far. I'll check in myself on Helsinkin Sanomat's International Edition from time to time to see if there are any further developments.

Thanks BTW for the info you've compiled for us measly foreigners.

Comment

• Yep, it's pretty much done now. Only thing left open is did he meant to kill himself too, or get away with it, and perhaps live another day to bomb?
            But that's it, I'm glad they did a quick job.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• AFAIK the latest rumor is that he didn't intend to commit suicide, but instead he wanted to watch the distruction caused by the bomb.

Comment

• Thanks for your attention and interest in this tragedic event!

The Myyrmanni news coverage has come officially to an end. Any further discussion is better to be done in a new thread or in Finnish in the Finn thread.

Comment

Working...
                X