No announcement yet.

Are You Ready for Some Football - Week 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still working on seeing if that's going to be possible this year. If I do, I'll let you know. But I will have my daughter with me if I do.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
      It better be a breakout week for Garcia. He has truely sucked this year so far.
      Fiedler, fiedler.
      I might as well just save you all the trouble... Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bâtard, Ming è un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bêkartem, Ming är en horunge, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
      and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.

Comment

Yeah.. Miami is looking good. And as far as you sig goes.. fine, but you might as well qet rid of the quote tags, it will look better.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Does that look better?

You interested in Fiedler?
          I might as well just save you all the trouble... Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bâtard, Ming è un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bêkartem, Ming är en horunge, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...

Comment

Originally posted by walruskkkch
            Does that look better?

You interested in Fiedler?
            Yes... and NO If I had any interest, he wouldn't be the QB I would want... You have better than that to offer
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

And hopefully so do you. What do you want to put onthe table?

Comment

We've had this discussion before. I have nothing you need, because I'm not giving up Deuce McAllister, and you want a quality running back.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

I might be persuaded for a great WR.

Comment

I maybe having a discussion with you after the SF game this afternoon. Maybe a trade won't be needed.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

The good Lord works in mysterious ways.

Comment

We shall see...
                        Tampa Bay continues to look good...
                        Miami had no problem with NE...
                        And it looks like Washington has some life left in them.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Oakland have their game wrapped up as well...

Comment

OWens, 1 catch, 11 yeards
                            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Question for Imran: When do my boys finally get some love from you, hmmm? If there ever was a game that made you think "near-complete domination," this was it...
                              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

The rams offensive is doing poorly. Their QB cant seem to get anything done, and the niners pass rush is starting to gather steam. Faulk is getting stopped for 3 year gains.
                                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                                X