Are You Ready for Some Football - Week 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Ready for Some Football - Week 5

While the Bears don't play the Packers until Monday Night, at least they are showing the Miami/New England game in Chicago. Looks like it will be a great game.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

So, what's the opinion of worst NFL team this year?
    Detroit? Cincinnati? Dallas, every other weekend?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      So, what's the opinion of worst NFL team this year?
      Detroit? Cincinnati? Dallas, every other weekend?
      Cincinnati... Detroit shows "some" signs of life, and so does Dallas. Cinny just plain sucks
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Niners - Rams
        Lets see we can put the rams to 0-5
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

I hope so... I have Garcia in one of the Apolyton Fantasy leagues, and he hasn't done squat for me yet. Go Niners...
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Terrell Owens has been a totally worthless pick.
            Don't say a thing, Imran.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Garcia has the stomach flu, and TO has been not up to his usual self. I think today is gonna be a break out for at least one of them
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

I hope it's not Owens, because I think I benched his ass.

Comment

It better be a breakout week for Garcia. He has truely sucked this year so far.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

So has David Carr. On week 2, we went 3 - 14. Thats less than one completetion per quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                      So has David Carr. On week 2, we went 3 - 14. Thats less than one completetion per quarter.
                      In defense of Carr, though, it's kind of difficult to complete passes when the lack of a workable offensive line has you running for your life...
                      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

That's how Brady must feel in Miami... NE better change their game plan at half time, because they seem REALLY confused right now.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

The bears game is during my CS125 midterm, which means I'm going to have to battle game traffic and drunks to get there and back. It sucks having the bears play 2 miles from your apartment

Comment

I wouldn't mind. If they were that close, I'd be at the game...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

so you'd skip an exam to go to the game? by the way, are you ever going to come down and see a bears game? maybe we could meet afterwards or something

Comment

Working...
                              X