No announcement yet.

US Conservatives Concerned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He resigned. Not the same thing. Lefties put up with death threats constantly. What's more, sometimes we even get killed.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Yea, a conservative has never been killed... Try raising an Israel flag at your favorite university and see how long you last

Comment

• I'll be fine as long as I hang out with Hillel. Which reminds me. My very first anti-war article way back about 12 years ago now, my comment about Israel and the murderous invasion of Lebanon got changed by the school paper editors (this was before I became an editor) to something that wasn't so anti-Israeli.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
        X