No announcement yet.

Which dictator are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations! You are the most evil man of all time! Not only did you exterminate millions of Jews and involved the world in the biggest war the world has ever seen, you also convinced the Germans that the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond when you're a short, dark Austrian yourself! Well done you spiteful little ****!

What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the "What Dictator am I?" test at PoisonedMinds.com

Comment

I knew it from the start, Sonic!
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

put me down for Hitler.

I'm just glad I didn't get Bush, I'd hate to think I had anything in common with him....
        ku eshte shpata eshte feja
        Where the Sword is, There lies religion

Comment

You are one of the more creative of the dictators. When not writing poetry you're devising your own version of communism. As over two million Chinese staved to death because of your little experiment you should have stuck to writing sappy songs!

What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the "What Dictator am I?" test at PoisonedMinds.com

Mwa-ha-ha-ha!!!! I knew it all along! Fellow CPA members should be proud!
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

You are one of the more creative of the dictators. When not writing poetry you're devising your own version of communism. As over two million Chinese staved to death because of your little experiment you should have stuck to writing sappy songs!

"Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
            "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
            "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
              Fez, You could be Quisling the best.
              Hell no.

Oops! Page not found Unfortunately, the page you requested was not found or no longer exists. You can: Browse our categories Try a new search above Visit our home page We regret any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you for using Encyclopedia.com!

I am not a fascist.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Congratulations! You are the most evil man of all time! Not only did you exterminate millions of Jews and involved the world in the biggest war the world has ever seen, you also convinced the Germans that the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond when you're a short, dark Austrian yourself! Well done you spiteful little ****!

"The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

By dictator standards, you're not that bad. Sure you almost started world war 3, but the treatment of your people is moderate. You're a saint compared to the guy before you that you kicked out, so your people tolerate you. However, you're ability to stand up to America has made you one of the more popular dictators. Hardly a movie star… but hay, it's a start!

"I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Wow, I haven't seen LordAzreal for the longest of time!
                    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Hell no.

Oops! Page not found Unfortunately, the page you requested was not found or no longer exists. You can: Browse our categories Try a new search above Visit our home page We regret any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you for using Encyclopedia.com!

I am not a fascist.
                      You are! Everyone who disagrees with me is!
                      Middle East!

Comment

Stalin for me too.

Comment

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

Sadly, you're not one of the smarter dictators! After having scores of innocent Muslims murdered, instead of leaving them where they lay where they couldn't be traced back to you, you have them carted back to police headquarters and virtually bury them in you back garden for anyone to find! Find them they did along with a long paper trail all pointing at you as the cause of their untimely deaths. You are now on trial for being so damn stupid where you're conducting your own defence! Face it! You're f**ked!

Comment

I got an original one!

Comment

We're proud of You.
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X