Which dictator are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which dictator are you?

By dictator standards, you're not that bad. Sure you almost started world war 3, but the treatment of your people is moderate. You're a saint compared to the guy before you that you kicked out, so your people tolerate you. However, you're ability to stand up to America has made you one of the more popular dictators. Hardly a movie star… but hay, it's a start!

What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the "What Dictator am I?" test at PoisonedMinds.com

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the "What Dictator am I?" test at PoisonedMinds.com

Comment

"Wait, I'm not a dictator!" you cry! Well lets look at the check list: Unelected? Check! Use wars and xenophobia to boost popularity? Check! Total control of the media so they never say a bad word against you? Check! Kill scores of innocent people to get what you want? Check! Do anything to get your hands on oil? Check! Inhumane treatment of prisoners? Check! Face it, you're a dictator, and no amount of gloss will hide that fact… or the fact you're a borderline ****** who looks like a monkey!

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

By dictator standards, you're not that bad. Sure you almost started world war 3, but the treatment of your people is moderate. You're a saint compared to the guy before you that you kicked out, so your people tolerate you. However, you're ability to stand up to America has made you one of the more popular dictators. Hardly a movie star… but hay, it's a start!

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm Tony Blair too.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Ha! I'm tony blair. eat that, spinky poo!
            -connorkimbro
            "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

"Wait, I'm not a dictator!" you cry! Well lets look at the check list: Unelected? Check! Use wars and xenophobia to boost popularity? Check! Total control of the media so they never say a bad word against you? Check! Kill scores of innocent people to get what you want? Check! Do anything to get your hands on oil? Check! Inhumane treatment of prisoners? Check! Face it, you're a dictator, and no amount of gloss will hide that fact… or the fact you're a borderline ****** who looks like a monkey!

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

The bias on that site is disgusting and it should be hacked... especially when talking about the elected President George W. Bush.

Horrible... just horrible... I hate that site... nobody compares me to Hussein:

You managed to piss off western countries by killing innocent people to get you're hands on oil fields that don't belong to you! That's THEIR job, so a task force was sent to kick you up the backside. They succeeded, but you managed to make them look stupid when it was reviled that the American armed forces had somehow shot down four times as many missiles then you actually owned, and the UK was selling you guns and weapon parts while at war to use against them! So "daddy's little boy" is after you now. Considering what happened the last time, I bet you're SO scared!

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You answer the question: "what if Hitler was black?" A power-mad little **** that will do anything to keep your backside in the presidential seat, that's what! Sadly, no matter how much you persecute your populace, they are getting sick of you! When given the option of starving to death because of the piss poor economy you created or stringing you up by the nearest lamppost, more and more find the later more attractive! Also shave that stupid, little moustache off! It makes you look like an even bigger *** then you are already!

It originally said that I was Tony Blair too, but I shot the evil colonialists who were controlling the test and got my true answer.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Genius!

oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

I guess I'm similar to Tony Blair, but then I got pissed off and retook the quiz and now I'm Saddam Hussein.

Fear me, world!

Gatekeeper
                        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Whose your daddy? Not me, I'm your Uncle Joe.

Well done comrade! You're one of the big boys! When you're not holding speeches about how everyone is equal in the communist society, you're busy living the high-life while millions starve, freeze or get worked to death! You zany person you!

When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Allah only knows what's going on inside that skull of yours! Maybe that rag on your head is too tight and is restricting the blood to the non-loony parts of your brain, as some of you're actions are insane even by dictator standards! You declare ANYTHING remotely fun unholy and ban it (Maybe that's where the word TaliBAN comes from)! You persecute anyone who doesn't hold your heavily perverted view of your religion and you have no respect for women and then wonder why nobody likes you! Yeah, yeah, I'm an "infidel!" Blah, blah, blah! At least I'm not hiding in a cave with a bunch of "holy warriors" who run at the first sign of trouble and a poisonous old bastard the world wants dead!

Hmmmm I guess that's what I get for being too much of a slob to shave or wear suits/uniforms
                            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Congratulations! You are the most evil man of all time! Not only did you exterminate millions of Jews and involved the world in the biggest war the world has ever seen, you also convinced the Germans that the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond when you're a short, dark Austrian yourself! Well done you spiteful little ****!

Well, somebody had to be Hitler...
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X