No announcement yet.

Which dictator are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I can...because I've never used the word to denote a gay man, nor have I heard it used as a generic term for gay men.

It's used in two ways:

1) To say that somebody's an *******. Same class as mother****er, bastard, etc.

2) To say that someone is a submissive wimp. Not the same as somebody is gay...and too bad if some people draw the comparison.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Boris, the weak are the suckers, the strong are the suckees...
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You are one of the more creative of the dictators. When not writing poetry you're devising your own version of communism. As over two million Chinese staved to death because of your little experiment you should have stuck to writing sappy songs!

What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the "What Dictator am I?" test at PoisonedMinds.com

I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Finally, a poll I can guide.

You managed to piss off western countries by killing innocent people to get you're hands on oil fields that don't belong to you! That's THEIR job, so a task force was sent to kick you up the backside. They succeeded, but you managed to make them look stupid when it was reviled that the American armed forces had somehow shot down four times as many missiles then you actually owned, and the UK was selling you guns and weapon parts while at war to use against them! So "daddy's little boy" is after you now. Considering what happened the last time, I bet you're SO scared!

What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the "What Dictator am I?" test at PoisonedMinds.com

He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I was Tony Blair.

Later on, I changed the answers to get some more evil dictator, and I ended up with George W. Bush. Changing one more answer was sufficient to end up with Adolf Hitler.

Comment

First I got Stalin, then i retook it and got Blair, then I took it choosing the most evilly efficient choices and got Stalin again, then i took it again using the most evilly inefficient choices and got Bush !

So of all the worlds dictators Bush is the most evilly inefficient.

Comment

MAO!
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Castro
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Well done comrade! You're one of the big boys! When you're not holding speeches about how everyone is equal in the communist society, you're busy living the high-life while millions starve, freeze or get worked to death! You zany person you!

Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I've got MAO, than by changing an answer I wasn't really sure of (how to get rid of problematic people).

I've got Castro.

Then I chenged it again by selecting "burying them in my backgarden for anyone to find and link it to me" and got Milosevic

Anyway... this is the real answer:

You are one of the more creative of the dictators. When not writing poetry you're devising your own version of communism. As over two million Chinese staved to death because of your little experiment you should have stuck to writing sappy songs!

"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                      The trick is the doing something else."
                      — Leonardo da Vinci
                      "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                      "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Double post
                        Last edited by Heresson; September 22, 2002, 15:07.
                        Middle East!

Comment

Mao rules!
                          But I want to be Stalin
                          Or Pol Pot at least...
                          Did someone get Hitler?
                          Fez, You could be Quisling the best.
                          Middle East!

Comment

I find the whiney bias of the site annoying.

I find it disgusting that someone is being congraulated on being Stalin, which though effective, is perhaps the biggest villain of the 20th century.

Comment

I'm Blair btw

Comment

You answer the question: "what if Hitler was black?" A power-mad little **** that will do anything to keep your backside in the presidential seat, that's what! Sadly, no matter how much you persecute your populace, they are getting sick of you! When given the option of starving to death because of the piss poor economy you created or stringing you up by the nearest lamppost, more and more find the later more attractive! Also shave that stupid, little moustache off! It makes you look like an even bigger *** then you are already!

Mohaha, eat my shorts!! africa is da best place for dictatorship!!
                                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                                X