Arafat under siege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moron.

I've wasted enough time on you. Come back if you have something substantial to say.

Well it was the third time, wasn't it?

Please do a search of threads about Israel in which you posted, and you'll see how little sources you have actually posted.

Other than that, I've pretty much showed that you were talking out of your ass in the previous post.

Both your analogies and message were wrong and based on lack of knowledge. This does tend to happen to people who know very little but pretend to know alot.

You've raised me to expect high standards - sources, logic and historical evidence. You don't measure up to those standards.

You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Comment

Well it was the third time, wasn't it?

Please do a search of threads about Israel in which you posted, and you'll see how little sources you have actually posted.

Other than that, I've pretty much showed that you were talking out of your ass in the previous post.

Both your analogies and message were wrong and based on lack of knowledge. This does tend to happen to people who know very little but pretend to know alot.

You've raised me to expect high standards - sources, logic and historical evidence. You don't measure up to those standards.

You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Moron.

I've wasted enough time on you. Come back if you have something substantial to say.
      Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          We are only awaiting the elections in January for the final discussions to begin.

And what if Arafat or a Hamas leader wins (one of which will happen)?
          We negotiate. I know it will be a bitter pill for Sharon and Bush, but we would have no choice.
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Moron.

See?

You're repeating the same claims over and over again, even when you are wrong - and you hardly ever post sources.

Comment

See?

You're repeating the same claims over and over again, even when you are wrong - and you hardly ever post sources.
              Moron.

Comment

CyberGnu he is right you post endless opinions and very few facts and or links.

Then you fall back on this type of tripe....

Your as clear as glass, a troll...
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

Moron.

I'll bold the part that you don't understand:

Instead of admitting you made completely irrelevant comparisons and spoke bull**** when you yet again tried to compare Sharon to Hitler.

Your lack of awareness of details is showing up.

Could it be the international media is not enough to get a grip on things?

Comment

I'll bold the part that you don't understand:

Instead of admitting you made completely irrelevant comparisons and spoke bull**** when you yet again tried to compare Sharon to Hitler.

Your lack of awareness of details is showing up.

Could it be the international media is not enough to get a grip on things?

Moron.

Comment

BlackIce, how would you know? You wouldn't know a reference it if bit you on your behind.

Comment

Moron.

See, now there you go - always insulting people.

The way you insulted blackice just now.

Is that what you do when you run out of self perpetuating proofs?

Comment

Btw, Gnu, there is a registered and known poster on these boards who goes by the handle 'moron'.

It might be ok if you confuse me with him once, but after seeing this thread, he might just sue for copyrights and trademark infringement.

Comment

I do confess Gnu, while I certainly have no love for Sharon, I find the manner in which you're handling yourself to be a bit unbecoming.
                            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

See, now there you go - always insulting people.

The way you insulted blackice just now.

Is that what you do when you run out of self perpetuating proofs?
                              It is not an insult. You have shown yourself unable to understand the basics of what a reference and a source entails. A person with average intelligence should not have any problems understanding this.

My posts to you accurately reflects the sentiment that responding in any substantial way to your remarks is a waste of time unless you first understand the basics.
                              Last edited by CyberGnu; September 28, 2002, 02:36.

Comment

Monkspider, I posted in another thread that trying to explain what a real source is to Siro is like trying to explain nuclear physics to a dachshund. It is a waste of time and the dog gets irritated.

Siros tactics in these threads are to post spurious claims or outright lies until the opponent runs out of time and has to drop it. I got fed up with it, and told him that unless he makes the effort of understand the extreme basics, I would just copy paste
                                'Moron.

I've wasted enough time on you. Come back if you have something substantial to say.'

As you can see if you read this thread, he has not even tried. His pathetic answer was been the answer of a 3 year old - No, you are!

There is nothing I can add to a debate on that level. I prefer not to waste time.

However, in a different thread I am trying to lecture him on the essence of sources. I don't expect to succeed, but on the off chance that he will actualy grow up and accept reality, I do make the effort. Everyone can improve, including Siro.

edit - damn grammar
                                Last edited by CyberGnu; September 28, 2002, 02:47.

Comment

Working...
                                X